ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

No Bert, your part of the decent group supporting him. Not the White Nationalist Supremacist and Neo Nazi groups flocking to his rhetoric like moths to a flame.

Where are these white supremacists? Where are these neo-Nazis? I don't see them and I don't know a damned one of them. Hell I was an elected official for ten damned years in the South and never met one of them. Where are they?

I am 70 years old and I have not met these folks the Hillary says are flocking to Donald Trump. Hillary has never met the basket she is referring to either, she is simply lying again. This is a bunch of left wing bull shit. Label for the sake of labels. Call someone a racist if you have run out of good arguments. That is what it is.

So write this down: I am a racist, sexist, islamophobe, xenophobe, latinophobe, and whatever the bitch can dream up, I am it. She is an Americophobe.

I have seen two KKK folks in my f***ing life (North Carolina in 1964). I have seen a bunch of Black Panthers in Phily, but no white supremacist. What is wrong with me? I now of not neo-Nazis anywhere that I have ever been. Where are all these bad folks? In 70 years of living in Kentucky, Florida, Indiana, Maryland, Texas and North Carolina why have I lived totally in the vacuum?

I don't buy any of this she. She can take a big jump and kiss my wrinkled old ass.

images

LOL

You got the names, and in the correct order
They all share a specific fact that is relevant - what is is?
All products of the early 19th Century. All were good writers. All are my hero's.

One a President, one a poet and one a biologist. All had a dark side.

I have run out of guesses.

Annabel Lee one of my favored poems of all time.

It was many and many a year ago,
In a kingdom by the sea,
That a maiden there lived whom you may know
By the name of Annabel Lee;
And this maiden she lived with no other thought
Than to love and be loved by me.

I was a child and she was a child,
In this kingdom by the sea,
But we loved with a love that was more than love—
I and my Annabel Lee—
With a love that the wingèd seraphs of Heaven
Coveted her and me.

And this was the reason that, long ago,
In this kingdom by the sea,
A wind blew out of a cloud, chilling
My beautiful Annabel Lee;
So that her highborn kinsmen came
And bore her away from me,
To shut her up in a sepulchre
In this kingdom by the sea.

The angels, not half so happy in Heaven,
Went envying her and me—
Yes!—that was the reason (as all men know,
In this kingdom by the sea)
That the wind came out of the cloud by night,
Chilling and killing my Annabel Lee.

But our love it was stronger by far than the love
Of those who were older than we—
Of many far wiser than we—
And neither the angels in Heaven above
Nor the demons down under the sea
Can ever dissever my soul from the soul
Of the beautiful Annabel Lee;

For the moon never beams, without bringing me dreams
And the stars never rise, but I feel the bright eyes
And so, all the night-tide, I lie down by the side
Of my darling—my darling—my life and my bride,
In her sepulchre there by the sea—
In her tomb by the sounding sea.

DING DING DING!!!

thought it might be obvious -but maybe it was too obvious? I mean, we're on page 1809
Anyway, Don - nicely done. Why don't you give us a question next?

Why are you hurting my feelings? :confused: It sure as hell was not obvious to me. :weary: My greater intellect was looking for something a lot deeper than a stupid page number.:pimp:

I am hurt, I am going to go eat a worm. ............. or at the least breakfast.

Why are you hurting my feelings? :confused: It sure as hell was not obvious to me. :weary: My greater intellect was looking for something a lot deeper than a stupid page number.:pimp:

I am hurt, I am going to go eat a worm. ............. or at the least breakfast.

I'm so sorry Bert - didn't mean to hurt feelings. My intellect is far inferior to yours, which is why there was no deeper meaning :cry:
Please accept my sincerest apologies:pray:
Let me get you a :burger: and :fries: and maybe a :cheers2:??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT