ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

People are going to speculate and argue for the rest of the season about who the next coach is going to be. Stoops hasn't even been fired yet and people are already bickering about who the next coach will be lol. Wouldn't surprise me if Barnhart keeps stoops around because of that contract extension.
Stoops isn't going to get fired this year; he still has that chance to get to a bowl game (I know, I know, but it's technically still there). Plus the buyout would be huge
Betting that they're going to try to get Cal to endorse him, just to quiet the fanbase somewhat.

I bet Barker wasn't happy being pulled out of that game but he looked awful. A couple of times he just stood there in the pocket until someone tackled him. He made some terrible throws as well. He was scared. Not putting him down for that, anyone would be, knowing they had no protection from a 300lb beast running at them at full speed with intent to do harm.

Stoops isn't going to get fired this year; he still has that chance to get to a bowl game (I know, I know, but it's technically still there). Plus the buyout would be huge
Betting that they're going to try to get Cal to endorse him, just to quiet the fanbase somewhat.
That wouldn't surprise me at all if they had Cal endorse him. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they get beat Saturday. They should win easily but this team has problems deeper than the ocean.

I bet Barker wasn't happy being pulled out of that game but he looked awful. A couple of times he just stood there in the pocket until someone tackled him. He made some terrible throws as well. He was scared. Not putting him down for that, anyone would be, knowing they had no protection from a 300lb beast running at them at full speed with intent to do harm.
I honestly can say that I can't ever remember a quarterback finishing with just 10 yards that played in a game as long as barker did Saturday. That hit he took the first series from that linebacker set the tone. They had him rattled right off the bat.

Technically he could still go to a bowl game. Smart money would be on him winning the lottery and walking away from football though.[winking]

People are going to speculate and argue for the rest of the season about who the next coach is going to be. Stoops hasn't even been fired yet and people are already bickering about who the next coach will be lol. Wouldn't surprise me if Barnhart keeps stoops around because of that contract extension.
That is just what that genius will do.

I just don't get how a coach with stoops pedigree can put together such a bad defensive team. I remember his name wasn't being floated around at all for coaching vacancies when Mitch hired him. i can see why all over this board now.
We have all wondered about this for going on 3 years. He deserves every bit of the criticism that you are reading all over this board.

Maggi to the vet today for another round of shots..anxious to see how much she weighs..4 months old, my guess is 40 pounds..
how long would these last at your workplace?

14322396_10210799339967932_3243052173499714055_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT