ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Is it stinking out there yet?
No, not yet. Only been on little over 2 hours. The wind is blowing all my good smells away. Neighbors will be coming out to talk to me soon.

My IHeart doesn't work worth a crap, I think it's because I refuse to sign up for it. It stops way too often. So I went in to put some music on my phone. What a frustrating experience. I was able to get one album on there, SRV's greatest hits, so I'm set, but everything was acting screwy. Why was I able to do one album and no others? I've never had troubles before. Probably one of those updates I put on there.

Don, the large has settled in at 225°F. Not gonna mess with it. Should last the night. Today is the first time I've used this dude...
th

...supposed to keep ash from clogging your holes during a long cook and provide better air flow throughout. So far so good.

Don, the large has settled in at 225°F. Not gonna mess with it. Should last the night. Today is the first time I've used this dude...
th

...supposed to keep ash from clogging your holes during a long cook and provide better air flow throughout. So far so good.

You did review section 2, Article 3, paragraph 5.1 of the DL rules didn't you?

" If at any time a member residing in Kentucky shall smoke a Boston Butt, Pork Ribs, Beef Ribs, or any other animal protein known to exist on this planet, then they shall immediately ship via overnight express to all other members a sampling of said protein that is no less than 2 pounds."

You did review section 2, Article 3, paragraph 5.1 of the DL rules didn't you?

" If at any time a member residing in Kentucky shall smoke a Boston Butt, Pork Ribs, Beef Ribs, or any other animal protein known to exist on this planet, then they shall immediately ship via overnight express to all other members a sampling of said protein that is no less than 2 pounds."
Perhaps you should look again and pay attention to Addendum 3 of the 2014 Articles of Disposition where it states emphatically "regions residing underwater shall have no claim to the protein, fat, or carbohydrate of any member who resides in Gods country".

Sorry bud, rules is rules.

Yep, snuck up on us. Couple hundred feet wide. Only discovered day before flyby. Missed us by :raised_hands: that much.

:pray:
Proves again how tenuous our existence is here. That could have caused a lot of heartache if it had hit certain places.
or, it might have settled a few things
Imagine if it had hit Mecca?

Perhaps you should look again and pay attention to Addendum 3 of the 2014 Articles of Disposition where it states emphatically "regions residing underwater shall have no claim to the protein, fat, or carbohydrate of any member who resides in Gods country".

Sorry bud, rules is rules.

I regret to inform you that the Grand Poo-Bah (Don) struck down that addendum at the last rules conference. Had you not been all consumed with a previously egregious violation of the afformentioned rule you would not be in your currently precarious situation.

So, I had trouble with music earlier, to set the tone for what I'm about to say. I'm jamming Stevie Ray and all of a sudden, the music goes silent. I say "what the hell is it now". No big fuss, right? I hear my wife say "Well I was just calling you to see if you needed anything on my way home".[laughing] Her call had shut the music down and put me on speaker. I was able to recover quickly, but technology is not being my friend today.

I regret to inform you that the Grand Poo-Bah (Don) struck down that addendum at the last rules conference. Had you not been all consumed with a previously egregious violation of the afformentioned rule you would not be in your currently precarious situation.
Sorry to break it to you like this pal, but that wasn't the "last" rules conference. The most recent occurred after the "Fracture of OH16" and took place during a Spring night in May. Don and I discussed a way to tell you underlings and decided it would be need to know. It appears you now need to know. You're wrong.

Sorry to break it to you like this pal, but that wasn't the "last" rules conference. The most recent occurred after the "Fracture of OH16" and took place during a Spring night in May. Don and I discussed a way to tell you underlings and decided it would be need to know. It appears you now need to know. You're wrong.

Apparently, after being very lax in taking your medication, confusion has set in. The only thing you probably did on a spring night in May is snore in your sleep. You are once again experiencing delusions. Check your meds. Unfortunatly the only option you have left me with is to forward this violation to the rules committee for further action.

Apparently, after being very lax in taking your medication, confusion has set in. The only thing you probably did on a spring night in May is snore in your sleep. You are once again experiencing delusions. Check your meds. Unfortunatly the only option you have left me with is to forward this violation to the rules committee for further action.
Son, you've been talking to the rules committee.

The itsy bitsy spider crawled down in front of my mouth

Just an arachnid looking for a way out

BAM! Went the book and his body turned to whey

Don't mess with me or I'll run your freakin' day
A birdie with a yellow bill
landed on my window sill
crumbs of bread to him I fed
then I crushed his freaking head

Seems like I've known that my whole life, have no idea where I heard it. Turns out it's a variation of a military cadence.

th

225° is the perfect temperature for smoking stuff. I know that your are enjoying using your new $500 gadget. New stuff is good.

225 is the perfect temperature for smoking stuff. I know that your are enjoying using your new $500 gadget. New stuff is good.
Got it on sale for $475. Seems to be working good. I might get one of those gurus someday, but not anytime soon. Part of the fun is controlling the fire and heat yourself. Would come in handy for cooking when you can't check on it though.

Talking chit.

Got it on sale for $475. Seems to be working good. I might get one of those gurus someday, but not anytime soon. Part of the fun is controlling the fire and heat yourself. Would come in handy for cooking when you can't check on it though.

I used to sell metal baskets like that for $3.00 a piece and two for $5.00. May I should have met you back before they suckered you into that! Geeze.........[winking]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT