ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

OK

Name the Movie.
baby-the-rain-must-fall-lee-remick-steve-mcqueen-1965.jpg
don't know the movie .......but the actors are Lee Remick and Steve McQueen, correct?

What up dleague!

Rabbit rabbit rabbit! Gotta get it in one more time on the first
Bengals sucked tonight.
Went to Taco Bell today, so I cheated
It's funny, a guy behind me was pure white trash. The lady taking orders was older. She had a noticeable black eye the guy of course asked what happened she said her bf did it. He then asks why did you cheat on him, as if her being hit was justified. She said we are still together! His reply stop cheating on him. He then proceeded by saying all you women do is cheat, don't cheat and you won't get hit. He made sure everyone heard it.

Just another day in Kentucky!

Have a great day leagures!

How come EVERY post in the D League is "LIKED" by the regular posters? Bkocats, AustinTXCat, ymmot, Wildcatdonf, EVERY SINGLE POST IN THIS THREAD is "liked" by those people. On other forms of social media, this would be referred to as "Like Whoring." And, if EVERY POST is "LIKED," are any of them TRULY liked? Such as, IF every child is advanced, smart, special, are there any dumb kids in the class? Just wondering. PLEASE DO NOT "LIKE" THIS POST! LOL

I love Bko, Austin, Ymmot and Don so if I like their post I depress the like key. I enjoy being a "like whore". When I like their posts it gives them a warm fuzzy feeling about me. So I spread the love. I feel the warmth.

I can appreciate your abhorring the like whoring and as this is a free board in a free country you do not have to read or like any post. If you really, really abhor the like whoring I suggest posting where there are no like whores.

As I always say ass holes are born not made they just get bigger.

Anyway, I liked you post as I found it interesting.

Well it is on to like whoring.

Bert answered your question the first time you asked it. I was wondering how stupid you were then, now I am really wondering since you've accidentally came here and accidentally asked the same question, again.

You do know there is no prize for "likes", right? Believe me, no one is taking yours.
Thank you ymmot. I gave him another start from scratch post.

Drive bys are interesting.

Let your wondering days end. We use the like button in many ways. Some of us are older, me included, and use it sometimes to signal that we have read that post. I use it mainly because 99% of the posts and replies on here I genuinely really like. And then a lurker comes along and labels our thread posters as something or another. Different strokes. We all probably know what you have said.
I believe he really dislikes us. He basically said the same thing last time.

This here like whore is going to like your post Don.

• Good Morning, D-Leaguers.
  • 73º in Johns Creek. Hazy. IFR.
  • Blood Sugar = 99. Weight = 228.
  • Tom Leach going.
  • TGIF.
  • Tennessee should have lost that game last night. Their fans must be scratching their heads this morning. Don't know what the line was, but they got outplayed by Appalachian State.
  • South Carolina and Vanderbilt showed a lot of defense and grit. They are not pushovers by any means.
  • Louisville showed out against Charlotte. UL good.
  • Over.

Novel Idea #26: If you don't like the content of a thread, don't click on it.

I won't charge anyone for that one.

I haven't cared for wrestling since I was a child in the sixties and a Bearcat Brown fan. I don't know the name of any wrestler at the moment. I have never clicked on the wrestling thread. Not one time. It has never caused me one moment of angst or grief.

Disclaimer: I have not been paid or otherwise compensated by WettCat for this endorsement of his program for internet happiness. Your results may vary, but probably not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT