ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

How come EVERY post in the D League is "LIKED" by the regular posters? Bkocats, AustinTXCat, ymmot, Wildcatdonf, EVERY SINGLE POST IN THIS THREAD is "liked" by those people. On other forms of social media, this would be referred to as "Like Whoring." And, if EVERY POST is "LIKED," are any of them TRULY liked? Such as, IF every child is advanced, smart, special, are there any dumb kids in the class? Just wondering. PLEASE DO NOT "LIKE" THIS POST! LOL

The saddest thing on that thread, when I click on it by accident, is how EVERY SINGLE POST is "liked" by the irregulars over there. One will post, "Morning!" And it will have 7 likes. Sad shit indeed. The BEST thing about that thread, is how it keeps them out of this one.

How come EVERY post in the D League is "LIKED" by the regular posters? Bkocats, AustinTXCat, ymmot, Wildcatdonf, EVERY SINGLE POST IN THIS THREAD is "liked" by those people. On other forms of social media, this would be referred to as "Like Whoring." And, if EVERY POST is "LIKED," are any of them TRULY liked? Such as, IF every child is advanced, smart, special, are there any dumb kids in the class? Just wondering. PLEASE DO NOT "LIKE" THIS POST! LOL

Bert answered your question the first time you asked it. I was wondering how stupid you were then, now I am really wondering since you've accidentally came here and accidentally asked the same question, again.

You do know there is no prize for "likes", right? Believe me, no one is taking yours.

OK

Name the actor.
Xtra interwebz bonus points- Name the Movie
still-of-richard-boone-in-big-jake-1971.jpg

Let your wondering days end. We use the like button in many ways. Some of us are older, me included, and use it sometimes to signal that we have read that post. I use it mainly because 99% of the posts and replies on here I genuinely really like. And then a lurker comes along and labels our thread posters as something or another. Different strokes. We all probably know what you have said.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT