ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

We've had this and it's pretty good. Tell the truth, I like all of them. They're all coffee, just a little different.

ti_perugia_wb_0.jpg

"There’s a reason why Ethiopian Yirgacheffe consistently ranks among the best coffee in the world, and certainly the among the best in Ethiopia itself.

Origin of Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Coffee
Yirgacheffe (also spelled Yirgachefe, Yergacheffe, or Yerga Chefe) is a micro-region within the much larger region of Sidama (or Sidomo) in southern Ethiopia. It is widely considered the birthplace of coffee."

I didn't know this.

Traitor to the America's is all that I can say Ymmot. Geeze I was expecting more.[eyeroll]

you know, I've never gotten to try those
do you all order them, like Don's Dark magic?
Not me. I drink Folgers Classic. When I need a change I add some Columbian to the mix.

But I do like it strong. In our little guest house we keep the Keurig crap coffee that Don brags about.:flush:

Sorry Don, that comment was not pointed at you just referencing the stuff that you drink.[winking]

Not me. I drink Folgers Classic. When I need a change I add some Columbian to the mix.

But I do like it strong. In our little guest house we keep the Keurig crap coffee that Don brags about.:flush:

Sorry Don, that comment was not pointed at you just referencing the stuff that you drink.[winking]

LOL I'm usually Maxwell house - but when the son's g/f was working at Starbucks, they accidentally over-ordered the Italian roast, and couldn't send it back, so they gave it to employees. She brought home two large bags - ended up filling 5 coffee cans (I keep those plastic coffee canisters that Maxwell House and Folgers come in for many uses).

It was free and it's pretty good - but I'm down to the last two, which will be gone in about a month and a half.

No problem. I would hate to drink coffee that was better. I drink too much joe now.

Bert's little guest house.

ISpp0vg6kvp6f80000000000.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT