ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

c2ad2eeab35eaf420d4da4ce87d2a09d.jpg

I am retiring in two years. At that time I am going to buy an Rv, probably a Fifth Wheel or a Class A and travel the western U.S. four months out of the year and spend January and February in Florida fishing. I've had it with cold weather. You don't know what cold is until you've been in -46 with a wind chill of -84
Nice plan. We started doing the winter in Fla. four years ago. Dec, Jan Feb and March. Fishing in the panhandle,Dec Jan and Feb is addictive.

I am retiring in two years. At that time I am going to buy an Rv, probably a Fifth Wheel or a Class A and travel the western U.S. four months out of the year and spend January and February in Florida fishing. I've had it with cold weather. You don't know what cold is until you've been in -46 with a wind chill of -84
I retired February 1, 2000 in Florida. I fixed up my house and sold it in May. On May 21 retired to Kentucky. Florida can keep the sand fleas, mildew, termites, palmetto bugs, cotton mouths and gators.

I retired February 1, 2000 in Florida. I fixed up my house and sold it in May. On May 21 retired to Kentucky. Florida can keep the sand fleas, mildew, termites, palmetto bugs, cotton mouths and gators.
Bret, you left out black bears. The wife wants to live there year round, I can't bring myself to give up our place on the Ohio River bank and looking at hills over in Ohio and our side, I do enjoy winters in Florida though, especially the Panhandle.

You deserve all of that, stevo.

+1

Skeeters, too. We get 'em too here in TX, but not like FL. That GD place is nuts, except Dec-Mar.

:sunglasses:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT