ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Oops.

Trivia question. If you filled a gallon container with dimes, how much money would you have?

My scale said that 200 dimes was bouncing around a pound which is 20 dollars. 8 pounds is a gallon so my math comes to around 160. 00 dollars. My scale and the one in the dr's office are off about three pounds. So 160.00 is what my guess is.

When the tree man was here to give the estimate he obviously noticed the UK on my GMC. We shook hands and he said "Calipari is going to the Cavaliers." I just smiled and said "that is an old joke." We talked and he refs in The Sun Belt. I asked him if he knew Doug Shows. He said he did. I told him that Shows was a prick. He didn't comment.
I have a friend in Indiana who refs basketball. He has about 10 games a season with Doug Shows. He tells me that Doug Shows hates UK.

My buddy is an Indiana fan so he can't ref UK games. Doug Shows hate UK and he is not supposed to ref games with UK. The only problem is that Doug Shows is a liar. The bastard calls UK games so he can stiff UK.

Hate to get political but Doug Shows is a lying sob.

I have a friend in Indiana who refs basketball. He has about 10 games a season with Doug Shows. He tells me that Doug Shows hates UK.

My buddy is an Indiana fan so he can't ref UK games. Doug Shows hate UK and he is not supposed to ref games with UK. The only problem is that Doug Shows is a liar. The bastard calls UK games so he can stiff UK.

You've got a friend right here in the D league Bert and I can tell you that Doug Shows hates UK.

Back to work on stir fry. Rice is cooked, pork is cut into pieces and ready to marinate. Have to go to the store for carrots. Had everything here but that. Used my new old 6" chef knife for the pork, like butter. I think I might buy whole carrots just so I can slice em up.

More than I got.

Everyone roll up your pant legs. Too late to save your shoes.

p1050075.jpg

You can tell.

How many dimes are in a gallon?
A:
Quick Answer
The maximum amount of dimes that can fit into one gallon is 11,159 based on the volume of a dime and the volume of a gallon in cubic inches. This calculation assumes each dime fits into the gallon perfectly, with a minimum amount of air in the container.

my math isn't all that good - so, am I wrong in saying that comes to $1,159.00?

Science Break:

Globular cluster NGC 4833 houses hundreds of thousands of stars that are tightly packed together.
globular-star-cluster-NGC4833-hubble-image.jpg

(click image to expand)
The cluster is located 22,000 light-years from Earth, in the constellation of Musca. This image by Hubble captures 4833 in all its glory. NGC 4833 is one of over 150 clusters known to reside within the Milky Way. These objects are thought to contain some of the oldest stars in our galaxy. It and other clusters present some of the most striking sights in the cosmos, with hundreds of thousands of stars congregating in the same region of space.

Science Break:

Globular cluster NGC 4833 houses hundreds of thousands of stars that are tightly packed together.
globular-star-cluster-NGC4833-hubble-image.jpg

The cluster is located 22,000 light-years from Earth, in the constellation of Musca. This image by Hubble captures 4833 in all its stellar glory. NGC 4833 is one of over 150 clusters known to reside within the Milky Way. These objects are thought to contain some of the oldest stars in our galaxy. It and other clusters present some of the most striking sights in the cosmos, with hundreds of thousands of stars congregating in the same region of space.
th

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT