ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

This is a knife like the one I bought today for $9.00, on sale at Ebay for $46.00, free shipping.

s-l1600.jpg

Happier with my deal now.
Now that's a knife (in my best Crocodile Dundee accent.)

I like to cut them by hand. We have one of those slider things in the cupboard. I make potato chips every now and then and I use the food processer. There is an adjustable slicer that goes down to .5mm. I can't slice that thin. It's pretty fast too.

• Good Morning, DLers.
  • 73º in Johns Creek. Clear. 20 miles visibility. VFR for sure.
  • Blood Sugar = 100. Weight = 229.
  • My little dog, Sugar, has awakened. Pets and nuzzles exchanged. Curled up in a UK director's chair enjoying this very comfortable 73º.
  • Bought that Foxtail fern that I have been wanting yesterday. Pike's had one more, and it was on sale for $6.00. Hurt me. Growing a sweet potato plant at the office. Beautiful.
  • Like applied.
  • FCC missing.
  • 55 missing.
  • Ghost missing.
  • Koi and Goldfish waiting.
  • Deck plants looking happy. Zoysia looks excellent.
  • TGIF.
  • That's it.

Mornin D
Lots o stuff going on this weekend.
Abrupt decision was made - and actually panned out - son's g/f is going back to CU for the fall semester. Have to help her find everything and get her packed for the trip down Sunday. Son is currently working 10hr days, and may have to work tomorrow as well. We also have to do some shopping - she needs basics for her dorm room; and I need to get us some groceries so we can, you know, EAT for the next week.
Need to catch up our laundry - with youngest being back in school, it's piling up quicker
Dishes need to be caught up as well -
Plus have to get the living room picked up and vacuumed because I have the granddaughter this afternoon.
Tomorrow - have to be at my parents' house at 10am, and get to spend the day helping them pack stuff for their move next weekend. Tomorrow night, will come home and help the g/f make sure all her stuff is packed and ready to go.
Sunday, after church, trip to Campbellsville - to get the g/f set up, then deal with their goodbyes, LOL
I will be so ready for Monday, for a change :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hope y'all are doing well

Mornin D
Lots o stuff going on this weekend.
Abrupt decision was made - and actually panned out - son's g/f is going back to CU for the fall semester. Have to help her find everything and get her packed for the trip down Sunday. Son is currently working 10hr days, and may have to work tomorrow as well. We also have to do some shopping - she needs basics for her dorm room; and I need to get us some groceries so we can, you know, EAT for the next week.
Need to catch up our laundry - with youngest being back in school, it's piling up quicker
Dishes need to be caught up as well -
Plus have to get the living room picked up and vacuumed because I have the granddaughter this afternoon.
Tomorrow - have to be at my parents' house at 10am, and get to spend the day helping them pack stuff for their move next weekend. Tomorrow night, will come home and help the g/f make sure all her stuff is packed and ready to go.
Sunday, after church, trip to Campbellsville - to get the g/f set up, then deal with their goodbyes, LOL
I will be so ready for Monday, for a change :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hope y'all are doing well

Whew. I'm wore out just reading that to do list. I need a break. And another mug of coffee.

Last edited:
I was going to do a shrimp stir fry but she said she didn't want that she wanted chicken. I don't care. Cause ya know, it's all about me. So I'm doing pork. That's right, what I want. I could care less she works hard all week. It's tough on me too you know. Rolling out of bed at 12 or 1pm every day. Taking my afternoon nap at 2. Struggling to figure out how to press the button on the coffee maker. If she wants chicken she can stop at Chic Fillet.

FIFY.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT