ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

UrGw_cOgwa8
url

Last edited:
Highlight the address for the video by left clicking it in the address bar. Copy it as you would for a picture. Click on the little film icon next to where you click for a picture. Insert the address as you would for a picture.

• Call your neighbor was the right thing. You have to get along unless you plan to move.
  • My wife drinks those Ice flavored water drinks.
  • Not sure what I would vote for top album, but prolly not Rumors.
  • Don't leave food out & you onto have coons.
  • To post a video
  1. Find a YouTube video to post.
  2. Copy the address to it.
  3. In catpaw, select the icon to add a video. It looks like an old roll of film (next to the picture insert icon).
  4. Paste the link that you copied earlier into the space.
  5. Click Embed.
  6. You will not see the video until you hit post reply.

• Call your neighbor was the right thing. You have to get along unless you plan to move.
  • My wife drinks those Ice flavored water drinks.
  • Not sure what I would vote for top album, but prolly not Rumors.
  • Don't leave food out & you onto have coons.
  • To post a video
  1. Find a YouTube video to post.
  2. Copy the address to it.
  3. In catpaw, select the icon to add a video. It looks like an old roll of film (next to the picture insert icon).
  4. Paste the link that you copied earlier into the space.
  5. Click Embed.
  6. You will not see the video until you hit post reply.
Thanks man. I may forget. Every song on Rumours is good. It is really impossible to pick a #1 album when you get right down to it. There have been so many very good ones. Elvis did an album late in 1956 or early 1957 that had 6 really good songs on it. Everybody thought it was crazy at the time to do that.

Science Break:

This is a striking image of NGC5189. Hubble captured all the glory of this planetary nebula in vivid detail. Planetary nebulae represent a final brief stage in the life of a star like the Sun. While consuming the last of the fuel in its core, the star expels a large portion of its outer regions, which then heats up and glows brightly, showing intricate structures.
image-of-the-planetary-nebula-NGC-5189.jpg

(click image to expand)
The nebula shows a series of dense knots in the clouds of gas. The gas and radiation flowing out from the dying star carves out shapes in the clouds, forming glowing bow-wave-like patterns towards the center of the nebula.
The knots in NGC 5189 are a reminder of just how vast the planetary nebula is. They might look like mere details in this image, but each and every one is a similar size to our entire Solar System.

The star at the center of the nebula, a dense white dwarf, is far too small to see as anything other than a point of light, even though it is roughly the size of the Earth.

Located several thousand light-years away in the southern constellation Musca, 5189 tell us about the ultimate fate of our Sun, which will form such a nebula when it runs out of fuel in a little over five billion years.

Science Break:

This is a striking image of NGC5189. Hubble captured all the glory of this planetary nebula in vivid detail. Planetary nebulae represent a final brief stage in the life of a star like the Sun. While consuming the last of the fuel in its core, the star expels a large portion of its outer regions, which then heats up and glows brightly, showing intricate structures.
image-of-the-planetary-nebula-NGC-5189.jpg

(click image to expand)
The nebula shows a series of dense knots in the clouds of gas. The gas and radiation flowing out from the dying star carves out shapes in the clouds, forming glowing bow-wave-like patterns towards the center of the nebula.
The knots in NGC 5189 are a reminder of just how vast the planetary nebula is. They might look like mere details in this image, but each and every one is a similar size to our entire Solar System.

The star at the center of the nebula, a dense white dwarf, is far too small to see as anything other than a point of light, even though it is roughly the size of the Earth.

Located several thousand light-years away in the southern constellation Musca, 5189 tell us about the ultimate fate of our Sun, which will form such a nebula when it runs out of fuel in a little over five billion years.
+

Well ... that's not gonna be good.

A cool 61 degrees here. First cool morning in a long time.

My wife and I spent the weekend with our kids. We had a ball Saturday in St. Matthews, KY celebrating my wife and my 50th Anniversary with the Kids and the Greys at Majid’s Restaurant. Majid had a jazz/R&B band. It was a special night.

• Good Morning, DLers.
  • 70º in Johns Creek. Clearing. VFR.
  • Blood Sugar = 90. Weight = 224.
  • Slept well. Had to get up 4 times.
  • #1 & #4 spent the night.
  • Second mug of Dark Magic going.
  • Guess what America is going to do about the swimmer hooligans. Overreact, of course.
  • Sugar got up early. She's cold. Curled up in a tight knot. Love that old dog.
  • #3 coming home for Labor Day weekend.
  • Simple oil changes are $45 in Johns Creek. $25 - $32 in Lawrenceville. Pisses me off.
  • Coming home the other day. On a secondary road. 45mph limit. Flashing yellow light. No expecting the vehicle in front of me to ******* stop. That's what she did. I had to brake hard. She did not know what to do at a flashing yellow signal. Drive defensively. Dumbazzes.
  • Waiting for Tom Leach.
  • Monday again. Have a great day and a good week.
  • That's it.

My wife and I spent the weekend with our kids. We had a ball Saturday in St. Matthews, KY celebrating my wife and my 50th Anniversary with the Kids and the Greys at Majid’s Restaurant. Majid had a jazz/R&B band. It was a special night.
B-I-G milestone. Congratulations, you two.

Good on ya, Bert. Rarified air yer steppin in.

Congrats Bert.

Congrats!

How often should I expect to reboot my wireless router?

I have to reboot mine, on average, twice a month or so. Sometimes I go 2 months without having to though. It varies.

~~ALSO~~

You jackals better light a fire. The big leaguers are only 5 pages back. And there ain't no wild card games in message boardin'. This is for all the marbles.

PICK UP THE PACE, JACKALS!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT