ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

0d2ba4472870ea1cc3de8802369f6376.jpg

Told my wife to look out a window while she was up and see if it was raining. She opened the front door and turned the porch light on, the she says "you better get your raccoon ass off the front porch". [laughing] Then she said one of the cats took off chasing the coon. I want a federal grant to help out with our animal sanctuary.

Told my wife to look out a window while she was up and see if it was raining. She opened the front door and turned the porch light on, the she says "you better get your raccoon ass off the front porch". [laughing] Then she said one of the cats took off chasing the coon. I want a federal grant to help out with our animal sanctuary.

Well, heck, my left knee dislocated yesterday. The thing now is swollen and stiff. Just too doggone drunk to realize it at the time. I believe that happened when I fell off a hill while trying to walk my bike up it in the rain. Man, I'm lucky I wasn't killed yesterday.
Austin, you need a drinking coach, seriously. You need to calm down. You can't get drunk like that unless you are at home.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT