POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still no answer on what I asked. How does Trump personally fix how people behave in their personal lives? Isn’t that up to the person? No one is going to look up to Trump and think “I should behave better and maybe stay with my wife to keep the core family together” or any other nonsense like that. Grow up.

Are you still of the mindset that Trump was the worst President since J. EDGAR HOOVER?

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard." - DJT

Yes, that man was clearly insane. LOL

I mean, damn. You're quite the piece of work, sam
Why did he hold a rally that day? He'd already lost the election and had been declared the loser. He'd lost all his court cases and appeals.
That was election certification day... Not a pre election rally. It was an unconstitutional request to ask Pence to overturn the results.

Again.... WHY THE RALLY that day???

Reminds me of the mobster boss saying.... "Really hate to see ya end up feeding the fish in the river".
You're the fool who believes he wasn't threatening to kill anyone.... He was just talking about feeding fish.

Sucker born every minute.

Reactions: UKdondee
Why did he hold a rally that day? He'd already lost the election and had been declared the loser. He'd lost all his court cases and appeals.
That was election certification day... Not a pre election rally. It was an unconstitutional request to ask Pence to overturn the results.

Reminds me of the mobster boss saying.... "Really hate to see ya end up feeding the fish in the river".
You're the fool who believes he wasn't threatening to kill anyone.... He was just talking about feeding fish.

If you think Trump wanted to unconstitutionally overthrow the government, how far down the list of potential ideas do you have to go before you get to scheduling a rally across town and telling people to peacefully protest?

Don’t you think there would have been better ways to do it?

Well, sam, I don't know his thought process in holding a rally. I'm not clairvoyant. But I deal in evidence and provable fact.

Now, if you harbor delusional thoughts about some perceived meaning in the quote I posted, that is your right to do so. But don't expect any reasonable person to follow you down into that pit of neurosis.

America is eventually gonna get tired of electing politicians based on celebratory factors and not on merit. The entire problem with much of modern America, and especially the Democratic Party today, is Obama. They gave power to a corrupt Chicago smooth talking politician over a celebratory reason and we’ve never recovered.

Now his party hand picks candidates instead of using a traditional primary.

Democracy may ass. Get the guy out from behind the curtain and America can finally move toward.

If you think Trump wanted to unconstitutionally overthrow the government, how far down the list of potential ideas do you have to go before you get to scheduling a rally across town and telling people to peacefully protest?

Don’t you think there would have been better ways to do it?
He tried fake electors.
He tried calling the election certifiers in Ga and Arizona to get them to "find" more votes.
He tried the courts.
He tried to get Pence to subvert the Constitution.

The Capitol riot was his last attempt.... Not his first.

Reactions: UKdondee
It's a new system, of course there are going to be mistakes. They'll get ironed out. Mistakes happen plenty in our current system too. I think this thread would argue it's anything but infallible. Just because there was a mistake with how the machines read blanks that was sorted out doesn't invalidate the entire premise.
GTHEkWpXkAAKixr

When Biden resigns soon it will be on of the biggest "I told you so's" ever on this board and conservatives in general who said back in 19-20 that if Biden won he would not fulfill his term. We knew then he was not right yet just one of many things that was a fact that libs refused to believe.

"Word salad" from a speaker distresses you? Really? So, if someone speaks incomprehensibly for some extended period of time, you're right off of them. No take backs? No crossed-fingers?
Uhh… when someone is the Vice President of the United States, who normally would be reading prepared remarks, but repeatedly demonstrates she’s got nothing when forced to actually form original thoughts… yeah, that’s plenty enough evidence for concern.

He tried fake electors.
He tried calling the election certifiers in Ga and Arizona to get them to "find" more votes.
He tried the courts.
He tried to get Pence to subvert the Constitution.

The Capitol riot was his last attempt.... Not his first.

That’s it? The man was commander in chief of the most powerful military in the world.

As a last resort to keep his grip on power, he held a rally and told people to remain peaceful knowing they’d understand that meant to storm the Capitol with all the fbi agents who were undercover, knowing the doors would be opened for all the unarmed protestors to walk around the Capitol in an effort to ovwrthrow the government of the United States?

He didn’t even try to use the military or anything?

If you guys could only realize how goddam stupid you sound.

That’s it? The man was commander in chief of the most powerful military in the world.

As a last resort to keep his grip on power, he held a rally and told people to remain peaceful knowing they’d understand that meant to storm the Capitol with all the fbi agents who were undercover, knowing the doors would be opened for all the unarmed protestors to walk around the Capitol in an effort to ovwrthrow the government of the United States?

He didn’t even try to use the military or anything?

If you guys could only realize how goddam stupid you sound.

Really?? Ask the generals what they thought.

Uhh… when someone is the Vice President of the United States, who normally would be reading prepared remarks, but repeatedly demonstrates she’s got nothing when forced to actually form original thoughts… yeah, that’s plenty enough evidence for concern.
I guess that would go double for president.

Again, Trump did nothing. You posted links saying never Trump genera’s thought Trump would do something, but he didn’t.

And rather than doing what the generals feared, Trump came up with a master plan to hold a rally and tell people to peacefully protest, knowing the FBI agents would be in the crowd to help and Capitol police would unlock all the doors, thinking that was going to successfully overthrow the government?

I would not be surprised to see him step down soon so Kamaltoe Hairs can become POTUS.....hoping she wins in NOV but grabbing the historic nature of a Jamaco-Indian Woman. Still not a 100% African American but close enough to demagog into a narrative
a radio news report today described her as potentially the first “black asian female” president. 🙄

Everything is fine other than that the Dr. couldn't find a spine.

White House doctor offers update on Biden's health status: 'absolutely normal'​

White House physician Kevin O'Connor released an update Monday on President Joe Biden's health has he recovers from COVID-1 - one day after Biden dropped out of the presidential race.
"President Biden completed his tenth dose of PAXLOVID this morning. His symptoms have almost resolved completely," O'Connor said Monday in a letter to White House Press Secretary Karine Jean Pierre.
"His pulse, blood pressure, respiratory rate and temperature remain absolutely normal. His oxygen saturation continues to be excellent on room air. His lungs remain clear."
O'Connor noted that "the President continues to perform all of his presidential duties" and that "continue to keep your office updated with any changes in his condition or treatment plan."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT