ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Do you still like that old Robert Palmer video of all of those gals in the red dresses and lipstick?
I liked the one with the black dresses better. Did you know that Robert Palmer never drank or did drugs? He was a clean cut rock and roll guy. He's dead. Look at some of those yoohoos who are still going strong. Keith Richards for example. It's a crap shoot.

Ted Nugent claims to have never drank or done drugs either.

yYKl7_s-200x150.gif

tumblr_mtremmgC2h1qa7wkeo2_500.gif

ATC headache this morning

Muppet-Movie-Animal.gif

Last edited:
Told my wife to look out a window while she was up and see if it was raining. She opened the front door and turned the porch light on, the she says "you better get your raccoon ass off the front porch". [laughing] Then she said one of the cats took off chasing the coon. I want a federal grant to help out with our animal sanctuary.
Was she talking about an animal or a Louisana coon ass?

I liked the one with the black dresses better. Did you know that Robert Palmer never drank or did drugs? He was a clean cut rock and roll guy. He's dead. Look at some of those yoohoos who are still going strong. Keith Richards for example. It's a crap shoot.

Ted Nugent claims to have never drank or done drugs either.
Addicted To Love is the greatest music video ever

Was she talking about an animal or a Louisana coon ass?
Regular coon. She puts food on the front porch for the cats. Stupid raccoons think it's for them. I think there are only two of them, they make their escape up a tree that's next to the corner of the house, go over the roof, and down a tree that's next to the back of the house. We have a cat that does the same thing.

Supposedly, tomato juice doesn't work. I bought two big bottles of skunk stank remover from Petco and just soaked the dog, shampooed, soaked again with de-skunkstank-removo and then shampooed again. Think it worked. The other suggestion from good sources is a mix of hydrogen peroxide, baking soda and a little dishwashing liquid. But felt better about not using the peroxide--so went with store bought.

Our backdoor neighbor is having a party. Hate to be a partypooper, but the music was so loud that I could not hear my own radio sitting right next to me. I called him, and he said he would turn it down. He did. What would you have done?

Our backdoor neighbor is having a party. Hate to be a partypooper, but the music was so loud that I could not hear my own radio sitting right next to me. I called him, and he said he would turn it down. He did. What would you have done?
That's a tough one. Does he do this often? Is it a special occasion ?
I've called cops in some neighbors kids that were partying one time till 4

Depends on what kind of music it was. Might have gone over and bargained with him for some beer and food to let it slide. Might have turned my radio up louder. Is this an extra credit question? One thing I would not have done is call my backdoor neighbors to complain. I don't have a clue what their name is.

Depends on what kind of music it was. Might have gone over and bargained with him for some beer and food to let it slide. Might have turned my radio up louder. Is this an extra credit question? One thing I would not have done is call my backdoor neighbors to complain. I don't have a clue what their name is.
I think it was Latino music, but it doesn't matter. It was way too loud.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT