ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

• Good Morning, DLers.
  • 75º in Johns Creek. Morning after the storm. Limbs down. 70 footer leaning. Help.
  • Blood Sugar = 90. Weight = 225.
  • My little sentry is up and fed. Nuzzled papa good. Curled up close to me.
  • Tired.
  • Dark Magic going.
  • Lots of lying going on by our leaders.
  • Hope you sick ones are getting better.
  • Swimmers told lies in Rio.
  • That is all.

images

Ok, here we go to get his car. Fingers crossed, I've put myself in a position here. My sister and bil will put blame on me for anything that ever goes wrong with that car. Probably blame me when it runs out of gas and all things in between. Oh well, better than the truck his father helped him get. Not as good as the truck my father bought him when he was 16 though. That's a story for another day.
Almost made it 48 hours. I got a text from my sister a little while ago that said he was leaving work this morning and his car wouldn't start. His friend said he thought it was the starter. I called him and he told me that he had left his lights on the entire time he was working. His father, who is supposed to be working right now, is taking him a new battery, because...well, because.

Almost made it 48 hours. I got a text from my sister a little while ago that said he was leaving work this morning and his car wouldn't start. His friend said he thought it was the starter. I called him and he told me that he had left his lights on the entire time he was working. His father, who is supposed to be working right now, is taking him a new battery, because...well, because.
LHM.

I got left out too. Prolly cause I'm so young. FCC.

You're getting close. Next year? You're a tweener.

A bad stage of life to be in. Old enough to be considered irrelevent but too young to cash in on the the really good senior benefits like full retirement and Medicare.

Last edited:
Good morning and Happy National Hot and Spicy Food Day.

:cool2:
Ok, I've made the chili powder, now I'm off to the store to get the rest of the stuff. This chili powder is the best ever. Thanks to Amazon I was able to get the exact ingredients. I've made it several times and have enough chili's to make it the rest of my life. Bought a pound of each. There is supposed to be a cold front moving in this weekend, highs in the low 80's and nighttime temps in the high 50's. Sounds like chili weather to me.:pimp:

couldn't just jump it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT