ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I've always had problems with cramps even when I played sports. Now they seem to hit even more. My triceps lock up now and feel like someone is pinching the tar out my arms. No matter how much water I drink or potassium tablets. Still happens
I began getting cramps in my calves at night in late 2009. Attributed these cramps to the heat here in Texas. Admitted to the hospital in 2012 for stage II colon cancer. Leg cramps at night are a classic symptom of such cancer.

I've always had problems with cramps even when I played sports. Now they seem to hit even more. My triceps lock up now and feel like someone is pinching the tar out my arms. No matter how much water I drink or potassium tablets. Still happens
There are many metallic salts we humans need, potassium, sodium, calcium and many others. It can be a mixture or shortage of one to cause cramps. But usually it is Magnesium and/or potassium deficiency. Sometimes Calcium will also do it. Medicines can also do it. Statin drugs used for lowering cholesterol can do it also.

Good morning, D
Got the youngest off to school without a hitch this time
On second mug of delicious coffee
Since I vegged out yesterday - going to have to do some catchup work today, plus regular chores
This quiet time though - could sure get used to it
Hope all are well, this fine morning

• Good Morning, D-Leaguers.
  • 81º in Johns Creek. Clear. VFR. Nice morning.
  • Blood Sugar = 109. Weight = 225.
  • Likes applied.
  • iHeart working fine today so Tom Leach going.
  • Fish fed.
  • Sugar fed. On the chaise napping. Love her dearly.
  • Dark Magic tasting good. I'm still waking up.
  • Another Thursday.
  • Hope the sick can be healed.
  • Football a little over 2 weeks away. Southern Miss.
  • Saw a guy the other night at RaceTrac with the Traveling Out of Gas sign. He was a sight. Just sitting there with the sign. He had the "need Meth" or "need Crack" look. No thanks.
  • How does a jury decide that the penalty for murdering your girlfriend and cutting her body up and throwing it in Kentucky River is worth 36 years in the pen?
  • That's it. Have a good Thursday.

OK, wife wanting to cut out ballard TV, internet, and land line, in favor of Comcast triple play. What do y'all think? 100 bucks a month for 2 years, 75 speed. FCC.
I renegotiate TV, Internet and phone every two years.

I have DirecTV (every channel that they offer plus the off air antenna) $196/month.

I have Time Warner Cable for basic cable TV internet and phone. My internet is 100 M and I often get in excess of 90M via wifi. $77/month. The phone covers toll free service to 34 Countries. (my deal lasts until next July)

You will love the higher speed on the internet. Heck if it is not good wait and change back.

Just my opinion. But I love TV, Internet and phone so I will spend my money to get what I want.

13559198_1031970480229745_1674616299323809977_o.jpg
13559198_1031970480229745_1674616299323809977_o.jpg

Did you ever drive around this DQ?

Last edited:
KYOWEgabe_darrendonna3.jpg
I've heard Dad talk about eating at Gabe's in Owensboro. Did you ever hear of that? I wonder if it is still there.
Gabes restaurant was tore down in mid 80s.
First time as a child I had seen scooped whipped butter for bread. I was probably 5 years old and thought it was ice cream Gabes was also the fist time I had tried crab legs as a child

Thinks for bring that up. Forgotten all about that place. His statue is still out on hwy 60 in a scrap yard I believe. Gabes tower is still there I believe

Last edited:
The D after the breakup ...BKO looking good there.

abbott-fuller-graves-a-country-store-abbott-fuller-graves-allpaintings-art-portal-1414525709_b.jpg
I am the old fart in the chair with white beard and white shirt. Ymmot is the dude hitting on BKO. Don is the old fart behind the counter. 55 is directly behind the stove. CatfaninSC is to the right of the stove daydreaming about the collider in his yard. Starchief is the old man sitting next to BKO. He is having really bad thoughts. Look at him!

Geeze, BKO you are hanging around with a bunch of old farts with evil minds.

I am the old fart in the chair with white beard and white shirt. Ymmot is the dude hitting on BKO. Don is the old fart behind the counter. 55 is directly behind the stove. CatfaninSC is to the right of the stove daydreaming about the collider in his yard. Starchief is the old man sitting next to BKO. He is having really bad thoughts. Look at him!

Geeze, BKO you are hanging around with a bunch of old farts with evil minds.
I'm not hitting on her. She's merely paying me a quarter for slapping lek upside his head and kicking him out the back door.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT