ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

And modest too.
Glad you noticed. Modesty is one of my best attributes, but it often gets lost in the vast uniqueness that is me. I know what you're thinking, but contrary to that, I'm not as impressed with myself as you would think I should be. I guess it's because I've known myself for so long that I kind of take it for granted. I want to surround myself with like minded people, but let's admit it, the pool is woefully lacking.
/speerz

Glad you noticed. Modesty is not one of my attributes, and it often gets lost in the vast emptiness that is me. I know what you're thinking, but contrary to that, I'm not as impressed with anyone else as myself, as you know or would think I am a smartass. I guess it's because I've been drunk and on drugs for so long that I kind of take it for granted. I want to surround myself with peons, but let's admit it, the pool is way above my level.

FIFY

:)

Last edited:
Glad you noticed. Modesty is one of my best attributes, but it often gets lost in the vast uniqueness that is me. I know what you're thinking, but contrary to that, I'm not as impressed with myself as you would think I should be. I guess it's because I've known myself for so long that I kind of take it for granted. I want to surround myself with like minded people, but let's admit it, the pool is woefully lacking.
/speerz
P1990a.jpg

• Daddy's home again.
  • Good job today by the DL.
  • Tired as always.
  • The police caught some criminals posing as bail bondsmen in Gwinnett County ripping off the Latinos. The undercover officers then posed as Latinos and busted those sumbritches. They are in pretty big trouble. People will do almost anything for money. Guess whose company they were posing as ......... that's right. Mine. Glad the police got them quickly.
  • That's it.

Rain in the forecast in a few. Taking our big dog, "Summer" the English Shepherd, to the vet for shots at 9 am.

Looks like a soggy SEC kickoff party in store for today. I first attended in 2009 and then again every year 2011 - 2015. Event sponsorship is now nothing short of amazing. All the food + beer = free. We're having Kentucky Fried Chicken and Kentucky Ale this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT