ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Almost made it 48 hours. I got a text from my sister a little while ago that said he was leaving work this morning and his car wouldn't start. His friend said he thought it was the starter. I called him and he told me that he had left his lights on the entire time he was working. His father, who is supposed to be working right now, is taking him a new battery, because...well, because.
couldn't just jump it?

9e2b36695bec62fef65de65c5c505f22.jpg

Wife called and asked if I wanted any beer on her way home. Bless her heart. I told her yes and to surprise me. No telling what I'll end up with, but I'm going to tell her it's very good and that she is a great judge of beer. I know the rules.
Boom! Molsen Canadian. I actually like that beer and haven't had any for several or ten years. Told her she did real good and she was happy. I really am a good husband.

Chicago was a blast but the traffic there is horrendous.
Grass mowed and all the normal chores done.
State Fair tomorrow for a bit.
Maggi is growin like a weed, puppy teeth are like razors
Next week gotta clean my cars..they b a mess
prolly "couch out" for rest of the evening
I worked in Chicago for two years from 08 to 10 and yeah, there was traffic, but the people there for the most part were awesome drivers. Very rarely was there an accident on the expressways and people were getting it. 80mph everywhere I went. I suppose it's because they do it everyday and get to be proficient at it. Props to them. Driven around other big cities that suck in comparison. Atlanta for example, and Indy.

I worked in Chicago for two years from 08 to 10 and yeah, there was traffic, but the people there for the most part were awesome drivers. Very rarely was there an accident on the expressways and people were getting it. 80mph everywhere I went. I suppose it's because they do it everyday and get to be proficient at it. Props to them. Driven around other big cities that suck in comparison. Atlanta for example, and Indy.

lots of roadwork too, but nobody workin...SMH..like dixie hwy

I have been spending a lot of time studying sound reproduction and speaker building science. Once I get something in my head I'll spend 12 hours a day researching it. I'm going to build some speakers before long. Mine sound amazing but according to what I've read I can have better. I want it.

I've played with equalization for a couple of days now and have what I think is the best sounding system I've ever heard. Of course, I have it down to where I sit. Luckily, I have a lot of experience with live sound, gives me a great perspective of what I'm hoping to achieve.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT