ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Druthers%20009.jpg

Miss this too.
Hit up Druthers outside Gate 4 at Fort Campbell late and often on weekends back in '81-'82. Heh, I passed out once at the drive-thru and luckily restaurant staff came outside and woke me up. Ah, the good old days.

Anybody remember this right in the middle of Western KY Parkway in 70s/80s? Around where the William natcher :green river parkway intersection
d8aee3ea409675b53e7ab65e07f9689d.jpg
I didn't know about that one. The Western KY parkway near BeaverDam had an island in the middle with a restaurant and gas station. Haven't been by there for s long time.

Also. - stumbled onto a thread of yours on the national board and made a reply. Long story short, my wife and I went thru a similar ordeal back in 2015.

I didn't know about that one. The Western KY parkway near BeaverDam had an island in the middle with a restaurant and gas station. Haven't been by there for s long time.

Also. - stumbled onto a thread of yours on the national board and made a reply. Long story short, my wife and I went thru a similar ordeal back in 2015.
That was it in beaver dam

Thanks for the kind words and encouragement in that post. Come and post more often. There are ssome good level headed posters of other schools there. Some straight shooters and a few knuckleheads

Last edited:
Don't be too upset by all of the pardons be handed out by the POTUS. Here's why:

National Statistics on Recidivism

Bureau of Justice Statistics studies have found high rates of recidivism among released prisoners. One study tracked 404,638 prisoners in 30 states after their release from prison in 2005.[1] The researchers found that:

• Within three years of release, about two-thirds (67.8 percent) of released prisoners were rearrested.
  • Within five years of release, about three-quarters (76.6 percent) of released prisoners were rearrested.
  • Of those prisoners who were rearrested, more than half (56.7 percent) were arrested by the end of the first year.
  • Property offenders were the most likely to be rearrested, with 82.1 percent of released property offenders arrested for a new crime compared with 76.9 percent of drug offenders, 73.6 percent of public order offenders and 71.3 percent of violent offenders.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT