ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I hate politics. Causes too many riffs in friends and family. Especially now with social media. They all are corrupt or inept in some way.

Back to the post I want to rant about....
I've searched every road side stand and farmers market around and can't find any Silver queen corn. Also I can't find any KY wonder green beans

I hate politics. Causes too many riffs in friends and family. Especially now with social media. They all are corrupt or inept in some way.

Back to the post I want to rant about....
I've searched every road side stand and farmers market around and can't find any Silver queen corn. Also I can't find any KY wonder green beans

I know that Ky Wonder is the standard for green beans. What is the standard for sweet corn? Can't get either out here.

It's Bush's fault - everything is
I agree but more importantly I just spotted tomorrow's supper!

13887018_10154306546388886_7162758387976790679_n.jpg

I have read as many have debated who is worse, which one they dislike the most, blah, blah, blah. Long and short of it for me....the Fed has everything to do with monetary policy while the House has to initiate expenditures. The economy is going to roll along, up and down, regardless of who is in charge. The President's main job is the security of the country, both from a physical and financial standpoint. Bill Clinton sent a force to Somalia that was undermanned, poorly supported, without a clear endgame. Hillary Clinton placed an American diplomat in Benghazi where a tragic result was highly possible. To my knowledge, Donald Trump has not killed anyone through his incompetence. That's not true for the Clintons. Further, I'm not sure the country can continue to afford the silverware and furniture loss when they move out next time.

Well, they were "broke" when they left the White House according to Hillary. So it is understandable why they took a few knick-knacks when they left. They did not however take any of the carpet.

They put their noses to the grindstone, just like you and I have to do, and after a hard struggle managed to accumulate by their hard work a little nest egg of about $111,000,000. I don't think she'll take the furniture next time.

I know that Ky Wonder is the standard for green beans. What is the standard for sweet corn? Can't get either out here.
Hell you moved out of the U.S.
What do you expect.
You live in a state that does not get enough water to support its self.

[eyeroll]

Edit:
that sounded rough starchief, I am kidding.

Last edited:
Hey Don. What does it mean when someone is "released on a $2000 bond?" Does he get that money back when he shows up? Does he have to produce the $2000 or just part of it like bail?
There are several correct answers. In no bail states like Illinois, Kentucky, Oregon and Washington D.C. (I know DC is not a state, but it is a no bail area.) it would mean that the defendant would pay about $200.00. The defendant, in theory, would get this back when the case against him is settled. In cases where a fine is involved the money would be applied to his fine.
or
the Court could release the defendant on a "I promise to appear" bond, sometimes called Signature Bonds, Release on Recognizance Bonds or ROR Bonds. Liberals love these free releases.
or
In states that require real bail bonds, the bond can be posted in cash money, property bonds where mom and dad can put up their house if they have enough equity, or anyone else can put up their property. In Texas, you can not put up the residence that you live in for a bond. Business property and rental property can be put up.
or you can buy a bail bond from a bail bondsman, This would cost $200 to $300 for a $2,000.00 bail bond.

It can get complicated. I've been doing this for 52 years.

Don't forget full cash bonds Don. I hear about those a lot here in KY. Doubt they would do one for 2 grand though because they usually give those for more serious stuff and for more serious stuff you aren't getting out for 2 grand. Maybe it was 20,000 grand and he had to pay 2. Also...

images

Don't forget full cash bonds Don. I hear about those a lot here in KY. Doubt they would do one for 2 grand though because they usually give those for more serious stuff and for more serious stuff you aren't getting out for 2 grand. Maybe it was 20,000 grand and he had to pay 2. Also...

images
Rich people don't need our services.

Evening D
Glad I don't have to have a day like today for another year :)
watching the original "Yours, Mine and Ours" - love this silly ole movie
Older son found out how you feel when you put in a hard day's work - he's sore and tired. He'll toughen up soon, I'm sure - he's only 19.
Hope all are well?

images
I think I mentioned cash bonds. I could be wrong. I am old.

Finally made it back to the D. Vacations have started in our office, so we're all scrambling. Was gassing up the hospital van when I came across a lady with a loaner SUV. She had to use diesel and didn't know which pump to use.

I pondered this for a moment. Her 'loaner' was a Range Rover, and it was loaded to the gills. Her regular ride must have been a Bentley or something like that!

• Home.
  • Tard.
  • Good tard.
  • Here's what I have to work around: I want to make bond for a certain guy. The Fulton County Sheriff picked this guy up at the Atlanta City Jail at 2PM and transported him to the Fulton County Jail (10 minutes away) where he had to be booked. It is now almost midnight and he is still in the FCJ waiting to get his picture made so we can sign his bond. How could you run a jail so badly?
  • SMH.

• Good Morning, Austin. It's just you and me.
  • Dark Magic going.
  • 75º in Johns Creek. Pretty day. VFR.
  • Lawn service has done it's deal. Trimmed the shrubs. Cut the zoysia. It's beautiful.
  • Tom Leach Show in progress.
  • Blood Sugar = 66. Weight = 227.
  • Wednesday is on us. Hump day for some. 4 more days until Sunday, my off day.
  • That's it.

afternoon D
back to being busy today
Hot n muggy out there
school starts in 2 weeks - yay
Older boy struggling a bit at new job now -hard work and a jerk supervisor right now; he'll figure it out
Actually ready for football - hopefully there will be something to it this year
y'all be good

afternoon D
back to being busy today
Hot n muggy out there
school starts in 2 weeks - yay
Older boy struggling a bit at new job now -hard work and a jerk supervisor right now; he'll figure it out
Actually ready for football - hopefully there will be something to it this year
y'all be good

He's seen the future at 19. :cry:

He's seen the future at 19. :cry:
LOL pretty much
He'll learn that no matter where you go, there is going to be someone like that; usually someone who is over you. All you can do is work hard, do what you're told and keep going. He's the new guy so he's going to catch the most ish - it happens. It's not that I'm not sympathetic, I am - but this is adulting, need to get used to it.

I came home from golf and fully intended to mow the grass. I changed out of my sweaty clothes and hopped in shower to cool off. Started on luke cool and worked my way down to cold. Put on some mowing clothes and decided that tomorrow would be a better day to mow.
Made a couple of quiches instead. Just took them out and haven't tasted yet. I know they're good though because I only put good stuff in them. Ham, bacon, mozzarella, cheddar, eggs, half n half, green onion, salt, pepper.

I'll let you know.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT