ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Got late quick, today
Enjoyed some time with the youngest
Waiting for the older boy and his g/f to get back -they drove to Lex to see her parents and other family.
Deliberately did not watch either convention - I know how I'm voting, but didn't need to see all the bs spin
So ready for basketball
How is everyone?
Sinus infection. My teeth hurt. Feel like crap.

Just turned on the TV and saw that Hills has a joker face. When did that happen?

She just gave me a compliment. "Terry, you should have been a DJ. I loved that Bobby Caldwell one!" So here's three more:

1st: The Police. "Walking on the Moon". I know the D has heard this before...but I doubt Sis has (not many black girls are into rock!)

2nd: George Duke. "T-Jam" Figured I'd give her a straight instrumental

3rd: Madhouse (basically Prince and Eric Leeds) "15". Another straight instrumental

Flag burning. I never have liked seeing that. I think I might fist fight over that. It should not be allowed. It should be Treason. Am I being too patriotic? What do you think?
I used to think like you, donfather. Nowadays, I just think the flag burners are just spoiled brats just seeking attention..."Hey, look at me! I'm burning the flag!"

Saw the doc today. Have antibiotics to slay these bacteria in my head. Thanks to those that asked.

Ghost - I like your music. Maybe you can have a second career as a DJ when you retire from the hospital. One of my favorite Police tunes is Ms Gredanko. (sp).
Love the Police. I'll match Stewart Copeland against any other drummer in any genre. But my heart will always be with The Clash when it comes to rock.

Hope ya feel better 93..

here is a pic of our new addition to the family

13654351_10210081246405862_813856180045295678_n.jpg

@wildcatdonf : Looking at visiting you on the way in. November 18th. Flight scheduled to arrive at Hartsfield around 9:30 PM EST. Looking at around 10:30 PM on 11/18.

@Bert Higginbotha : Driving through on December 2nd in the late morning. Would love to meet up again if possible.

It is approaching a done deal. The rest is up to you Austin.

Download didn't work, but there's a way around it. Will do it Friday. My sis is frazzing out about her doctor's appointment tomorrow. Called me..."I need some music I haven't heard before". Me: "You need some chillax tunes. Log on to my YT account and I'll hook you up."

Figure I'd hook up the D while I'm at it. 1st: Barry White & Kirk Whalum. "Sax in the Garden"

2nd: Bobby Caldwell. "My Flame"

3rd: Steely Dan. "The Caves of Altamira"

If y'all noticed, all of these can be called 'smooth jazz'. That's my go-to genre when I need to chill out. If she needs some more, I'll put them on here too!

Pretty good Ghost.

• Good Morning, DLers.
  • 75º in Johns Creek. Nice. VFR. Need rain.
  • Blood Sugar = 103. Weight = 228.
  • Another police officer killed. This time in San Diego. No details yet.
  • I love puppies. Cute.
  • My number are down 60% from last month. Sad.
  • My doctor wrote me a prescription for a basketball goal. QB was not impressed and didn't go for it.
  • The citizens are out of control. I'd love to know the backgrounds of the protesters, victims of police shootings. The news media doesn't spend much time on that.
  • Over.

I am currently watching this on my tv. Yay technology! I encourage everyone to watch this when you have the time. It's over an hour but you need to see it. Watch it with a questioning mind, but remember that most of the assertions are public record. Bill and Hillary are dirty. Not to say that they are any different than any other players on the world stage, but their past dealings should weigh very heavily when one of them is in a position to receive even MORE power than they already possess.

• Good Morning, DLers.
  • 75º in Johns Creek. Nice. VFR. Need rain.
  • Blood Sugar = 103. Weight = 228.
  • Another police officer killed. This time in San Diego. No details yet.
  • I love puppies. Cute.
  • My number are down 60% from last month. Sad.
  • My doctor wrote me a prescription for a basketball goal. QB was not impressed and didn't go for it.
  • The citizens are out of control. I'd love to know the backgrounds of the protesters, victims of police shootings. The news media doesn't spend much time on that.
  • Over.
Yesterday afternoon, after a rainy night and morning, the sun came out and I emptied the rain gauge. 2 3/4". My rain gauge has collected over 12" of rain this month.

Don, my tiller has been in the shop for 2 weeks today. I have told them to put a new motor on in. The havn't done anything yet. Going by there in a few. It was 300 for a new motor or 80 for a valve job. The latter would be risking every thing else was ok. So I chose the new motor and will make payments. Thanks for all your help. Catfan just kept eating donuts. FCC.

Download didn't work, but there's a way around it. Will do it Friday. My sis is frazzing out about her doctor's appointment tomorrow. Called me..."I need some music I haven't heard before". Me: "You need some chillax tunes. Log on to my YT account and I'll hook you up."

Figure I'd hook up the D while I'm at it. 1st: Barry White & Kirk Whalum. "Sax in the Garden"

2nd: Bobby Caldwell. "My Flame"

3rd: Steely Dan. "The Caves of Altamira"

If y'all noticed, all of these can be called 'smooth jazz'. That's my go-to genre when I need to chill out. If she needs some more, I'll put them on here too!

Big fan of smooth jazz myself, Ghost. Listen to it about half of my music listening time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT