ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

favorite stand-by for dinner tonight:
Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips, Creamy Chicken Rice, Steamed broccoli; this is for the youngest - he loves that broccoli and rice. For me, I take the chicken, cut it up into a salad of spinach, tomatoes, and cheddar cheese, with poppy seed dressing

Older son and his g/f went out tonight - glad for them

Nothing else going on - bloody hot outside

post-5643-0-81071400-1446530728.jpg

Can you find Ted Turner in this picture?
No I don't see a liberal horses ass among the buffalo

Why do law officials have to worry about treating felons with greater “kid gloves” than a rabid dog?

When did we get to the point that a thug does not need to worry about killing a cop but the cop must get Presidential approval to shoot the thug? Who in hell drew up these rules of engagement?

This crap is stupid. If a felon is on some illegal drug and the cop can’t use a drug to immobilize him then something is wrong. With this stupidity we are in deep poopie doo.
Rules of Engagement?
Military faces this every day against people they KNOW are trying to kill them

Are you watching the RNC?
I'm watching, been watching CNN all day. I'm worn out and feel dirty from it. A little while ago a black dude was giving a rousing speech in support of Trump. CNN didn't show a second of it. They cut to a couple of guys discussing why we shouldn't vote for Trump. They didn't want anyone to see a black man speak highly of a republican. So dirty, so obviously biased.

I'm watching, been watching CNN all day. I'm worn out and feel dirty from it. A little while ago a black dude was giving a rousing speech in support of Trump. CNN didn't show a second of it. They cut to a couple of guys discussing why we shouldn't vote for Trump. They didn't want anyone to see a black man speak highly of a republican. So dirty, so obviously biased.
I stopped watching CNN because of that.

Science Break:

Two bright galaxies shine in this image. NGC 5101 a barred spiral galaxy (top right) and NGC 5078 (bottom left) seen nearly edge-on. They are separated in the sky by about 0.5 degree from our vantage point and are part of the constellation Hydra.
NGC5078-LRGBhager2048.jpg

(click image to expand)
Both are about 90 million light-years away and similar in size to the Milky Way galaxy. They are 800,000 light-years or so apart from each other. Easily less than half the distance between the Milky Way and Andromeda. NGC 5078 is interacting with a smaller companion galaxy, IC 879, seen just to the left of the larger galaxy's bright core. Even more distant background galaxies are scattered around this image. Some are visible through the face-on disk of NGC 5101.The stars with what seems like spikes are in the foreground, well within the Milky Way.

Gained 40 pounds in past year. Need to do something quick. Retaining fluid. I have the bulging belly I never thought I would have. Starting to cause health problems. Worked outside today with a shovel cleaning up debris. Made myself sick. Drank 2 gallons of water throughout today and still felt funny and cramped up. Hours later I feel like I'm getting over a stomach bug. Just exhausted. Any recomondations would be appreciated. I was 185 year ago. 220-225 now. I know the whole carb, sugar beet thing. But that is only temporary. Need results

Gained 40 pounds in past year. Need to do something quick. Retaining fluid. I have the bulging belly I never thought I would have. Starting to cause health problems. Worked outside today with a shovel cleaning up debris. Made myself sick. Drank 2 gallons of water throughout today and still felt funny and cramped up. Hours later I feel like I'm getting over a stomach bug. Just exhausted. Any recomondations would be appreciated. I was 185 year ago. 220-225 now. I know the whole carb, sugar beet thing. But that is only temporary. Need results
The water thing IS good. Keep it up. Next week, limit yourself to FOUR carb servings a day. And yes, a slice of bread is a carb serving! A beer is a carb serving. Gin and juice is treated as a carb serving. Green beans and lettuce will be your friends. They both take up space (giving you the full feeling) without the calories. If you lose at least 3 lbs, keep it up for a month. You will find results quickly. This is picnic/grilling season, and I can tell within 3-4 days when I've had too many carbs. This week I had to do nothing but protein and veggies since I got on the scale Monday morning and saw that I had gained 4 lbs in 2 weeks. ( beer, hamburger and hot dog buns for the most part)

Come on Bert, lighten up. Selling drugs to kids and thieving from hard working people is just how some people express themselves. This new thing called civilization hasn't had time to catch on with everyone yet. The strong will survive is a time tested method, is there really any need for pesky laws? At this rate you'll be on here before long saying a persons sex should determine which bathroom they use. Shew we.

I am just stuck in the mud! [banana]

I suggest the Atkins diet. You get to eat good food and good volumes. It is the only way I have ever been able to lose weight and keep it off without being hungry all the time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT