ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

img_tavor1.jpg

Don, you ought to come to the big street rod show in Louisville
Something like 15,000 street rods at the Ky Fair and Expo Center
I like this sort of thing. I know a guy there in Paducah that is a genius at this sort of thing. Once he bought a '37 Plymouth Streetrod and immediately took it all apart and re-did it. He is a machinist by trade. My BIL's former boss (before he died) built one in his garage behind the house. It was also a '37 Plymouth. The guys that do these things are mechanical, bodymen artists. Amazing people.

Not much happening today. Had a little to much devil juice last night, hope I did not offend anybody, sorry if I did..I'm really neutered and harmless.
Rav4 going to the dr this morning..leaking either tranny fluid or power steering fluid. Easier to check things out when its on a rack.
Picked a bunch of maters yesterday, gave half of em to my neighbor, he was happy
we are looking at a litter of solid black german shepherds. our friend is a gsd guru/trainer and is checking the breeders history. just wanna make sure we get a good solid/stable pup and not something from a mill..Some insurance companies will not insure if you have certain dogs, KFB says I'm ok with mine but I still have a feeling my premiums are a little higher because of the dogs..
beautiful skies this morning, time for another cup of the black gold

Hubby and I are planning to come to that next time; we used to go every year, then life happened.
Love those cars

My buddies and I go every year and I have yet to see every car that shows up. Used to cruise Phillips lane each night after they closed the show for the day. Lots of people lined the street to see cars and burning rubber but the police put a stop to the burn outs and believe me the police is everywhere and the slightest scratch of the tires, your nabbed..

• Good Morning, DLers.
  • 77º in Johns Creek. VFR. Going to be a hot one.
  • Blood Suger = 183. Weight = 227.
  • #1 called me from New Jersey from the runway. Picked him up at Hartsfield about 23:30. Waffle House for an Allstar. Home about 0100.
    • #4 (19 years old) called #1 about 0130 drunk as a skunk.
    • So drunk that she couldn't tell #1 where she was.
    • Picked her up in Buckhead and got home about 0300.
    • Told her to go to bed.
  • Customer called me at 0700. Couldn't understand her. That conversation went to Hell in a handbasket. Not touching that deal. I have talked about 20 times about that deal. I don't want that business.
  • QB got up, and I told her about our night. I made a couple of mistakes telling her about it, and now QB is mad at me.
  • Called #4's dad to tell him. He hung up on me. He couldn't listen to it and hung up on me.
  • I'm like "what just happened?"
  • Over.

• Good Morning, DLers.
  • #1 called me from New Jersey from the runway. Picked him up at Hartsfield about 23:30. Waffle House for an Allstar. Home about 0100.
    • Told her to go to bed.
  • Customer called me at 0700. Couldn't understand her. That conversation went to Hell in a handbasket. Not touching that deal. I have talked about 20 times about that deal. I don't want that business.
  • QB got up, and I told her about our night. I made a couple of mistakes telling her about it, and now QB is mad at me.
  • Called #4's dad to tell him. He hung up on me. He couldn't listen to it and hung up on me.
  • Over.
Don, would you kindly tell them that the extra stress has caused your sugar to spike and that ymmot31 from the internet does not appreciate it one bit. Be stern, but compassionate. Thanks.

By the way, went to the doctor yesterday morning and tipped the scale at 196. Clothes on.[banana]
Turns out my scale at home is reading about 6 pounds heavy. Pulse 78 bp 122/78 temp 97.6 all systems go.

Don, would you kindly tell them that the extra stress has caused your sugar to spike and that ymmot31 from the internet does not appreciate it one bit. Be stern, but compassionate. Thanks.

By the way, went to the doctor yesterday morning and tipped the scale at 196. Clothes on.[banana]
Turns out my scale at home is reading about 6 pounds heavy. Pulse 78 bp 122/78 temp 97.6 all systems go.
I did not get on #4's azz in any way. I was relieved to find her and that nothing bad had happened to her. Seeing what she wore did upset me. I call those little dresses "**** me" dresses. My crude language pizzed QB off. I can't unsay it. The whole damn deal disappoints me. Zero judgment by #4.

• Good Morning, DLers.
    • Told her to go to bed.
  • Over.
YIKES!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT