ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

-cbpp3a.jpg

Ted Cruz did not make any new friends last night. Sore loser.

They already knew what he was going to say. All staged. He gave them a copy of his speech 3 days ago and told them he would not endorse. That is why Trump came into the arena at the end of it.

Really can't blame Cruz. Like he said this morning " I will not be a servile puppy dog for someone who maligns my wife and father"

Last edited:
They already knew what he was going to say. All staged. He gave them a copy of his speech 3 days ago. That is why Trump came into the arena at the end of it.

Really can't blame Cruz. Like he said this morning " I will not be a servile puppy dog for some one who maligns my wife and father"

Trump allowed Cruz to address the crowd. If Trump had not let him the story line would have been that Trump is the asshole.

The odds of me ever voting for Cruz sank to the near bottom last night. He is a total asshole.

When you get into an election you know that shit is going to come your way. You should be man enough to understand that and graceful enough to forgive. I won three elections and lost one. You should take the bad with the good. Cruz took him ball and went home simply because he lost, and he really lost bad.

He did not address all the crap he laid out on the others. He is a sore loser. Up his. May the good folks in Texas remember his back character when he runs for reelection.

They already knew what he was going to say. All staged. He gave them a copy of his speech 3 days ago and told them he would not endorse. That is why Trump came into the arena at the end of it.

Really can't blame Cruz. Like he said this morning " I will not be a servile puppy dog for someone who maligns my wife and father"
Or another way to look at it is that he would rather have a democrat elected than a republican. Many more people know about what Cruz did last night than know what Donald said about his wife or father. Cruz may have destroyed his political life last night, as a supposed republican. He'll be able to run on a democratic ticket though. Wouldn't doubt him doing that.

@wildcatdonf - I had a chance to ask an anesthesiologist about using tranquilizer darts on humans. Here is a list of her concerns:
  1. What drug to pick. There would be a possibility of a bad interaction with any street drugs that the suspect might be on.
  2. How much dose. The dose required for a 100 lb woman is much less than required for a 250 lb man. One size does not fit all.
  3. Regulation of the anesthetic drug. Doctors have to be licensed to give these drugs. Maybe there would be a way to get police authorized, but it would be an obstacle.
  4. Injection site. Most fast acting anesthetics require injection into muscle (thigh or upper arm). In an animal this is easy from a distance, because they present a much larger target area. Cops are taught to aim for center of mass with their weapons. A tranquilizer dart to the torso would likely be ineffective due to not hitting enough muscle. Of course you could have the cop try to get close with a needle and syringe, but that has obvious problems too.
  5. She thought that the tazers were somewhat proven and should be used instead.
I agree that lethal force should be a last resort.

@wildcatdonf - I had a chance to ask an anesthesiologist about using tranquilizer darts on humans. Here is a list of her concerns:
  1. What drug to pick. There would be a possibility of a bad interaction with any street drugs that the suspect might be on.
  2. How much dose. The dose required for a 100 lb woman is much less than required for a 250 lb man. One size does not fit all.
  3. Regulation of the anesthetic drug. Doctors have to be licensed to give these drugs. Maybe there would be a way to get police authorized, but it would be an obstacle.
  4. Injection site. Most fast acting anesthetics require injection into muscle (thigh or upper arm). In an animal this is easy from a distance, because they present a much larger target area. Cops are taught to aim for center of mass with their weapons. A tranquilizer dart to the torso would likely be ineffective due to not hitting enough muscle. Of course you could have the cop try to get close with a needle and syringe, but that has obvious problems too.
How did she compare the risk of a tranquilizer dart to a .40 caliber piece of lead traveling 11,000 feet per second.

Do these policemen have the most resisting arrest trouble from 110 pounders or 200-250 pounders? It would not take a genius to figure this out.

Too bad Marlin Perkins of "Wild Kingdom" fame is dead
He could weigh in on this
Rhino or meth crazed person.....meh

Last edited:
Or issue all police officers chloroform filled cloths. It works in the movies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT