ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Morning D
Beautiful day so far 74°- supposed to get up to 91° or so
Getting ready to head out to church. My son is singing this morning, and that always makes the service even more special. If I can get a good recording, I will share with y'all. Not biased or anything though :D

How bout that Nuggets/Suns game in summer league though?

• Good Morning, D-Leaguers.
  • 82º in Johns Creek. Clear. VFR. We had a little rain last night. Grass is pretty and crisp.
  • Blood Sugar = 95. Weight = 226.
  • Shooter shoots police officers in Baton Rouge. Nobody under arrest. LHM. Beginning of race war? Stupidity abounds.
  • Grandkids #1 & #4 here. Going to breakfast soon. Another Broken Egg. Dumb name. Good menu. Upscale.
  • I'd love to cook today, but it has to clear Parliament. So, I don't know yet.

afternoon D
son did a great job today - took a video on my phone, not the best sound quality, so it doesn't do him justice at all (and I'm not particularly steady) but will post it here a little later. Hope y'all don't mind, and will bear with me, I'm kind of a proud mama :)
Have to go to grocery today - no real food in the house, and apparently everyone needs to eat or something.....who knew?
probably ought to do some more laundry, too
hope everyone is doing well today

Morning D
Beautiful day so far 74°- supposed to get up to 91° or so
Getting ready to head out to church. My son is singing this morning, and that always makes the service even more special. If I can get a good recording, I will share with y'all. Not biased or anything though :D

How bout that Nuggets/Suns game in summer league though?
Wife and I watched it yesterday. Exciting.

Greetings D leaguer. For some reason I haven't been able to sort through this internet jigsaw enough to get back this way. This evening finds me back though. Lots been going on snce last I was here. Race relations have went backwards in the country to the point lines in the sand have been drawn and bloodshed drawn.

I of course don't have the answers but do have enough sense to know that killing and rioting isn't the answer. Where are the leaders? The only leaders I see stepping up are haters and finger pointers. Anyway, maybe I can figure out this thing enough to find my way back this time.

images

With coffee !

Carry on.

1959-Cadillac-Fleetwood-Eldorado-Running-And-Driving.JPG

I hired an older man one time to stay at the office all night. He didn't have to do very much, just be there. He bought a car just like this one. I bought a Corvette convertible and was showing the guys my new ride. I was parked in front of the office. Here comes Harry. He's old remember. He's driving that huge old 4 door 1959 Cadillac with the Batmobile fins. He backed all over my fiberglass Corvette. I was really angry for a few minutes. Bless his old heart. He was so sorry.
That old Cady would probably be worth several times today what it cost new

Big League thread has gained mucho ground since the divorce though. Step up, D-Leaguers.
Hopefully I won't do 60 hours this week. I'll do my part!

Hurricane Anna (my lady friend's granddaughter) just left. My apartment is in shambles, but I loved every second of her visit. Will spend most of the next hour picking up rubber duckies, tennis balls, Hot Wheels cars, and Goldfish (her favorite snack). Too tired to vacuum...I'll do that in the morning!

This is Canada 's Top Ten List of America 's Stupidity.

Of course we look like idiots - we are!

# 10 Only in America ... could politicians talk about the greed of the rich at a $35,000.00 per plate Obama campaign fund-raising event.

# 09 Only in America... could people claim that the government still discriminates against black Americans when they have a black President, a black Attorney General and roughly 20% of the federal workforce is black while only 14% of the population is black, 40+% of all federal entitlements goes to black Americans - 3X the rate that go to whites, 5X the rate that go to Hispanic

# 08 Only in America... could they have had the two people most responsible for our tax code, Timothy Geithner (the head of the Treasury Department) and Charles Rangel (who once ran the Ways and Means Committee), BOTH turn out to be tax cheats who are in favor of higher taxes.

# 07 Only in America... can they have terrorists kill people in the name of Allah and have the media primarily react by fretting that Muslims might be harmed by the backlash.

# 06 Only in America... would they make people who want to legally become American citizens wait for years in their home countries and pay tens of thousands of dollars for the privilege, while they discuss letting anyone who sneaks into the country illegally just 'magically' become American citizens. (probably should be number one)

# 05 Only in America ... could the people who believe in balancing the budget and sticking by the country's Constitution be called EXTREMISTS

# 04 Only in America ... could you need to present a driver's license to cash a check or buy alcohol, but not to vote.

# 03 Only in America ... could people demand the government investigate whether oil companies are gouging the public because the price of gas went up when the return on equity invested in a major U.S. Oil company (Marathon Oil) is less than half of a company making tennis shoes (Nike).

# 02 Only in America... could you collect more tax dollars from the people than any nation in recorded history, still spend a Trillion dollars more than it has per year - for total spending of $7 Million PER MINUTE, and complain that it doesn't have nearly enough money.

# 01 Only in America.... could the rich people - who pay 86% of all income taxes - be accused of not paying their "fair share" by people who don't pay any income taxes at all.

Bonus: " Only in America do you have to pass a drug test to get a pay check, yet any crack head can get their welfare check no questions asked."

This is Canada 's Top Ten List of America 's Stupidity.

Of course we look like idiots - we are!

# 10 Only in America ... could politicians talk about the greed of the rich at a $35,000.00 per plate Obama campaign fund-raising event.

# 09 Only in America... could people claim that the government still discriminates against black Americans when they have a black President, a black Attorney General and roughly 20% of the federal workforce is black while only 14% of the population is black, 40+% of all federal entitlements goes to black Americans - 3X the rate that go to whites, 5X the rate that go to Hispanic

# 08 Only in America... could they have had the two people most responsible for our tax code, Timothy Geithner (the head of the Treasury Department) and Charles Rangel (who once ran the Ways and Means Committee), BOTH turn out to be tax cheats who are in favor of higher taxes.

# 07 Only in America... can they have terrorists kill people in the name of Allah and have the media primarily react by fretting that Muslims might be harmed by the backlash.

# 06 Only in America... would they make people who want to legally become American citizens wait for years in their home countries and pay tens of thousands of dollars for the privilege, while they discuss letting anyone who sneaks into the country illegally just 'magically' become American citizens. (probably should be number one)

# 05 Only in America ... could the people who believe in balancing the budget and sticking by the country's Constitution be called EXTREMISTS

# 04 Only in America ... could you need to present a driver's license to cash a check or buy alcohol, but not to vote.

# 03 Only in America ... could people demand the government investigate whether oil companies are gouging the public because the price of gas went up when the return on equity invested in a major U.S. Oil company (Marathon Oil) is less than half of a company making tennis shoes (Nike).

# 02 Only in America... could you collect more tax dollars from the people than any nation in recorded history, still spend a Trillion dollars more than it has per year - for total spending of $7 Million PER MINUTE, and complain that it doesn't have nearly enough money.

# 01 Only in America.... could the rich people - who pay 86% of all income taxes - be accused of not paying their "fair share" by people who don't pay any income taxes at all.

Bonus: " Only in America do you have to pass a drug test to get a pay check, yet any crack head can get their welfare check no questions asked."

Yep...That about wraps it up. Would love to see a liberal's response to all 11 of these points.

I made it back from golf. Was rough out there for awhile. Heat index hit about 147° I think.

I hate playing golf in that kind of heat. It's just miserable. My golf game sucks anyway…and heat like that just makes me mad. Mad at the heat…mad at the game of golf…mad at myself for sucking so bad at golf…mad at the world.

Meanwhile…in Chicago…

http://heyjackass.com/2016-murder-matrix/

Those murder stats are staggering…insane even. Yet you don't hear the POTUS or the BLM movement say shite about those black lives. Why not? Do those black lives not matter?
They don't fit their political aims. And Obama is from Chitown, currently run by his butt buddy Rahm Emanuel. Most of those deaths are gang/drug related so yeah, those black lives don't matter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT