ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

13686686_543151725885396_2634975768150680178_n.jpg
Man, after I eat my salads with Chickpeas, my co-workers start yelling at me non-stop. Getting older sucks.

Science Break:

This Hubble image shows the spiral galaxy ESO 137-001 as it moves through Abell3627 (the Norma cluster) and experiences a process known as ram pressure stripping.
ESO-137-001.jpg

(click image to expand)
The trailing blue streaks, 260,000 light years long, represent the cold gas being stripped from ESO 137-001. So much gas and pressure involved that there is evidence of star formation in the tails. By removing cold gas from the galaxy it shuts down the formation of new stars within the galaxy itself and changes the inner spiral arms and main bulge. ESO 137 is a barred spiral galaxy

Last edited:
evening D
Ended up going to today's event after all - at least the Children's Carnival our church puts on for OC Day. Glad I did; older son was running sound for the carnival and doing a fine job. Then, he and another of our vocalists decided to sing a couple of songs for the crowd - sounded amazing.
Went to Mom's and did what we had to do there - going to take a lot of work.
Did any of y'all watch the Suns/Nuggets Summer League game? Wow......what an ending

Hope everyone is having/has had a great day

These days go by so fast that it seems like the 6 days are one long ass day. It's Saturday night again. I hope. I could have it wrong though. Working hard. That's all I know how to do and that is to work hard.

Ate well today. Sirloin steak, red potatoes and COTC. It was greeeeeaaaaat. Police friend stopped by on his break. He brought not one, but two dozen hot KKs. I ate 4 of those things before I could stop the hand to mouth. Just delicious. Lord those things are like crack must be.

Anyway, I'm happy to be out here under this gazebo. We have had a sprinkle or two of needed rain, but not enough to cuss a cat about.

How are y'all doin? Aw, pretty good.

I don't know if i learned anything from that analogy, donfather…but i learned a lot from watching the movie Planes, Trains & Automobiles w/ Steve Martin & John Candy.

Del: You play with your balls a lot.

Neal: I do NOT play with my balls.

Del: Larry Bird doesn't do as much ball-handling in one night as you do in an hour!

Neal: Are you trying to start a fight?

Del: No. I'm simply stating a fact. That's all. You fidget with your nuts a lot.

Neal: You know what'd make me happy?

Del: Another couple of balls, and an extra set of fingers?

Reactions: FutureCityCats
There is a Smoke Shop on a route to work that I take some times. I have passed by it many times. I wanted a box of cigars. Smoke shops have cigars probably. So I stopped there this week. Guess what. They didn't have any cigars. They didn't have any cigarettes. It was a drug paraphernalia and vaping equipment establishment. I'm so dumb.

There is a Smoke Shop on a route to work that I take some times. I have passed by it many times. I wanted a box of cigars. Smoke shops have cigars probably. So I stopped there this week. Guess what. They didn't have any cigars. They didn't have any cigarettes. It was a drug paraphernalia and vaping equipment establishment. I'm so dumb.
So, what'd ya get? We won't judge. Unless you got one of those stupid bongs that you have to lift the bowl out to take a hit. Or, if you got double wide papers. I would laugh at that too. You didn't, did you?

1959-Cadillac-Fleetwood-Eldorado-Running-And-Driving.JPG

I hired an older man one time to stay at the office all night. He didn't have to do very much, just be there. He bought a car just like this one. I bought a Corvette convertible and was showing the guys my new ride. I was parked in front of the office. Here comes Harry. He's old remember. He's driving that huge old 4 door 1959 Cadillac with the Batmobile fins. He backed all over my fiberglass Corvette. I was really angry for a few minutes. Bless his old heart. He was so sorry.

1959-Cadillac-Fleetwood-Eldorado-Running-And-Driving.JPG

I hired an older man one time to stay at the office all night. He didn't have to do very much, just be there. He bought a car just like this one. I bought a Corvette convertible and was showing the guys my new ride. I was parked in front of the office. Here comes Harry. He's old remember. He's driving that huge old 4 door 1959 Cadillac with the Batmobile fins. He backed all over my fiberglass Corvette. I was really angry for a few minutes. Bless his old heart. He was so sorry.
giphy.gif

Morning league ice day in the tristate
Missed my walk yesterday, kinda pissed but you gotta take atleast one day off
Mike pence- Donald is doing his best to lose in a landslide
Reds lose 9-1 no shock there
I think I'll make it an arbys morning, my one and only treat

That's all folks!

Morning league ice day in the tristate
Missed my walk yesterday, kinda pissed but you gotta take atleast one day off
Mike pence- Donald is doing his best to lose in a landslide
Reds lose 9-1 no shock there
I think I'll make it an arbys morning, my one and only treat

That's all folks!

Morning Wall. Have you had that bacon samich from there. TV sure makes it look good. Wonder if it is. FCC.

Don you should have spooked those bong salesmen. Acted like The Law. Those places are weird. It would not be weird if they could honestly market what they honestly sell. The ones up here made a killing selling that K2 junk, too. Called it some herbal crap.

I can picture Hank Hill doing something like that. Like that one time this crack cocaine salesman sold him "fishing bait" and Hank was catching fish with crack. Lol. That was a good one.

Beautiful day. Watered some stuff. Bacon and shubert cinnamon rolls ooooweeeee.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT