ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Some people are trying like Hell to get some riots going.

In the 60s I had several black friends. Wasn't very popular, even with my own parents. But my grandmother had instilled enough of the New Testament in me to know that I was right in thinking people should be treated the same regardless of the color of their skin. Still think that, will always think that. Thankful today for grace and mercy. After all, it was given freely to me. FCC.

• Good Morning, D-Leaguers.
  • Blood Sugar = 101. Weight = 227.
  • 81º in Johns Creek. Clear. VFR. Supposed to hit 97º this afternoon.
  • I saw a new Bentley yesterday. A Bentley. If I could afford one of those, I could afford a Limo. Beautiful car.
  • I try to drive 75 mph on 400. That is 10 over. That is not fast enough for a few of the drivers. If I have a frontdoor that is making 75 I'm happy. Not these guys. I make them pass me on the right. If that makes me an a-hole, I apologize. I'm talking rush hour. If it's open road, I don't hog the fast lane like the drivers from Canada and Ohio. Give gap and take gap.
  • I heard Bernie & Hillary saying that they would get certain people out of jail and make them part of the work force. That's funny. I can't speak for the rest of the country, but that part of the population around here in Atlanta that are over-crowding the jails can't read and write.
  • The liberal news media is putting out a lot of bogus information.
  • HRC and the rest of the liberals are trying to be slick. I can't trust HRC at all. She can lie. She learned from the best.
  • Illegals can't vote.
  • I just paid for our Medicare supplement. $1,000.00 for 3 months. It keeps going up and up. Very pissed about this.
  • America is paying a Hell of a price for the moral decay that has been going on for too long.
  • Rant over.

• Good Morning, D-Leaguers.
  • Blood Sugar = 101. Weight = 227.
  • 81º in Johns Creek. Clear. VFR. Supposed to hit 97º this afternoon.
  • I saw a new Bentley yesterday. A Bentley. If I could afford one of those, I could afford a Limo. Beautiful car.
  • I try to drive 75 mph on 400. That is 10 over. That is not fast enough for a few of the drivers. If I have a frontdoor that is making 75 I'm happy. Not these guys. I make them pass me on the right. If that makes me an a-hole, I apologize. I'm talking rush hour. If it's open road, I don't hog the fast lane like the drivers from Canada and Ohio. Give gap and take gap.
  • I heard Bernie & Hillary saying that they would get certain people out of jail and make them part of the work force. That's funny. I can't speak for the rest of the country, but that part of the population around here in Atlanta that are over-crowding the jails can't read and write.
  • The liberal news media is putting out a lot of bogus information.
  • HRC and the rest of the liberals are trying to be slick. I can't trust HRC at all. She can lie. She learned from the best.
  • Illegals can't vote.
  • I just paid for our Medicare supplement. $1,000.00 for 3 months. It keeps going up and up. Very pissed about this.
  • America is paying a Hell of a price for the moral decay that has been going on for too long.
  • Rant over.

+1 on the rant. FCC.

Afternoon leagures!

Worked overnight got two hours of sleep had to go to the doctors office today. I hate appointments.

So far no blm fights we seem to coexist at the Drs office

Little jons twin brother is here...skee skee skee

Finally off tonight, a small victory but of course I work the weekend

well, kid failed the first try; but found out everyone who took the test this morning failed
went to Krispy Kreme in Louisville, bought some fresh-made donuts. Very tasty
didn't get much sleep last night and was up early this morning. Can't nap yet though
talking about moral decline: one telling point on this is I can't let my 11 yr old outside without an adult. Not his fault, he is a typical kid, but you can't trust anyone. I remember, growing up, being outside until I was shouted home - and we went everywhere. Sad my kids can't experience that

Afternoon leagures!

Worked overnight got two hours of sleep had to go to the doctors office today. I hate appointments.

So far no blm fights we seem to coexist at the Drs office

Little jons twin brother is here...skee skee skee

Finally off tonight, a small victory but of course I work the weekend
You've probably told me, but if you have, I forgot. What is your occupation?

Reactions: ymmot31
well, kid failed the first try; but found out everyone who took the test this morning failed
didn't get much sleep last night and was up early this morning. Can't nap yet though
talking about moral decline: one telling point on this is I can't let my 11 yr old outside without an adult. Not his fault, he is a typical kid, but you can't trust anyone. I remember, growing up, being outside until I was shouted home - and we went everywhere. Sad my kids can't experience that
When we were growing up the rule was be home when it gets dark. Dad was very firm (he would bust my azz) about this rule.

In the 60s I had several black friends. Wasn't very popular, even with my own parents. But my grandmother had instilled enough of the New Testament in me to know that I was right in thinking people should be treated the same regardless of the color of their skin. Still think that, will always think that. Thankful today for grace and mercy. After all, it was given freely to me. FCC.
Have you ever rioted and looted? Do you hate the poleece?

Reactions: ymmot31 and Bkocats
th

I had one of these.
Me & my brothers have one like this:

IMG_0570_1024x768_zps4c8a0b1d.jpg

It has extry doors. More room in the back.

57 Chevy and a tank full of gas,
Hand full of ***** and a mouth full of ***

+1. Told my kids the same thing. I live 1mile from where I grew up. On my bicycle all day. Played in the creek. Smoked my moms Salem menthol. Wouldn't let them out on a bike today. Too dangerous. FCC.

I had a 1990 ZR1 for a few years
When the secondary fuel injectors kicked in it was like strapping a rocket on your butt

In the muscle car days of the 60s, you could put a twenty dollar bill on the dashboard of the passenger side, have a passenger and when you took off he couldn't reach up and grab it because of the thrust. Pinned you in your seat. Those were the days my friend. FCC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT