ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Yup. Pretty rare Chieftain 2HT. The top-of-the-line Starchief's trunk was too long I always thought. I used to have a '55 Starchief convertible. That's where my username comes from. It started out as starchief55 but somehow I lost it and couldn't get it back. Had to settle for starchief5

Here's an example of that too-long (IMO) trunk. Too long and too "busy"

pontiac_1956_star_chief_01.jpg
I see what you mean about that car being too long. The trunk should end where those fins start. Would look more balance IMO.

I hired a young college student one time. He was a Black kid from Knoxville, the son of the owner of a State Farm Insurance agency. Upper class family. He could have gone to any university. He wanted to go to Clark for the "black experience." He moved into a nice apartment near the campus. He had not been there very long when thieves broke in and stole everything he had, even his underwear.

I think a lot of blacks go to Africa for the "black experience." I can understand that. But after they see it many of them wouldn't want to live there in a million years. You see that in some of Henry Gates' African trip programs.

The leading character or one of the major characters in a drama, movie, novel, or other fictional text.

The main figure or one of the most prominent figures in a real situation.

An advocate or champion of a particular cause or idea.
Thank you. I was absent the day that bail bond school explained that word meaning.

evening D
hope all are well
another busy day in the books
couple of things: tomorrow my son takes his driver's road test. God help us all
tonight at our church board meeting, I found out our church is a Poke-Stop for Pokemon Go game. A Poke-stop is where these players get "supplies" for the game. How did we find this out, do you ask? Our Pastor told us. smh

I think a lot of blacks go to Africa for the "black experience." I can understand that. But after they see it many of them wouldn't want to live there in a million years. You see that in some of Henry Gates' African trip programs.
I've been there. It's a sh:;hole. Wildlife - magnificent. People - not much

Morning d league!

The rainstorms hit us good last night, 20000 currently in the dark

Pokemon has already been used to rob some people in Maryland

Blm has July 15 set called the day of rage. This is when they go out and protest the injustices of the police, as though this isn't different from any other day

Over and out for now

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT