ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

For all of us old farts....

13445489_10154308758402264_3811573388024959886_n.jpg

I can't Don because it is a switch engine not one for the road.

Yep, only other railroad I can remember reading that used the RSD4 was the AT&SF during their early dieselization, and were indeed primarily for switching/yard work. They rolled out in the black & white scheme with the white tiger stripes.

That article was from an old RMC--Railroad Model Craftsman--from '84 or '85. In fact, here's a small pic of that model:

th

Yep, only other railroad I can remember reading that used the RSD4 was the AT&SF during their early dieselization, and were indeed primarily for switching/yard work. They rolled out in the black & white scheme with the white tiger stripes.

That article was from an old RMC--Railroad Model Craftsman--from '84 or '85. In fact, here's a small pic of that model:

th

That's a goodun Hoss. Glad you're posting. Hope you post more. FCC.

g'evening D
another fun filled busy day in the books

Very pleased that my youngest son, when offered a gift (one of those he's been good and because I can things, we do that occasionally) - he asked if he could have a book; so I bought him two. He's hooked on the Rick Riordan books - he's already read all the Percy Jackson's, now he's reading the Heroes of Olympus series. Makes me happy to see him reading.

His other interest, right now, are the Jurassic Park movies. He is rather obsessed with Jurassic World and decided it would be cool to watch the first three films. Last night was the original, tonight we're watching Jurassic Park, The Lost World.

Been watching some of the NBA Summer League games - our guys are doing pretty well. Unlike some, I love to see the success our players have and enjoy watching them play even after they leave.

Hope everyone is well tonight?

g'evening D

Very pleased that my youngest son, when offered a gift (one of those he's been good and because I can things, we do that occasionally) - he asked if he could have a book; so I bought him two. He's hooked on the Rick Riordan books - he's already read all the Percy Jackson's, now he's reading the Heroes of Olympus series. Makes me happy to see him reading.

[thumb2]:fistbump::clap:[thumb2]

g'evening D

His other interest, right now, are the Jurassic Park movies. He is rather obsessed with Jurassic World and decided it would be cool to watch the first three films. Last night was the original, tonight we're watching Jurassic Park, The Lost World.

Been watching some of the NBA Summer League games - our guys are doing pretty well. Unlike some, I love to see the success our players have and enjoy watching them play even after they leave.

A kid who likes to read is a blessing. Will be a smart man.

Been listening to my second favorite genre of music this evening - Texas Honky Tonk. My favorite is what I call pre-Beatles rock and roll, '56-'63 oldies but goodies. Anybody else like this Texas Honky Tonk stuff? Ladies: Amber Digby, Heather Myles. Guys: Justin Trevino, Dale Watson.

ATX. Where can you hear music this live in Austin?

I haven't listened to radio since about 1990. Just can't take it.

Last edited:
Evening dleague!

Weigh in day today down to 238. I was Atleast 288 at one time. It feels damn good to be where I'm at but I'm no where near my goal yet so I can't pay myself on the back yet

Speaking of trains, the head on collision in italy(I believe) was nasty

Can't wait for football season.

Gotta be to work at 530 and then Wednesday night at 12 am. It's gonna be rough

Weigh in day today down to 238. I was Atleast 288 at one time. It feels damn good to be where I'm at but I'm no where near my goal yet so I can't pay myself on the back yet

Good job and way to go are not enough recognition for the phenomenal loss of weight that you have dropped. That is amazing. You should change your handle to WillPower. You're a bad man!

Been listening to my second favorite genre of music this evening - Texas Honky Tonk. My favorite is what I call pre-Beatles rock and roll, '56-'63 oldies but goodies. Anybody else like this Texas Honky Tonk stuff? Ladies: Amber Digby, Heather Myles. Guys: Justin Trevino, Dale Watson.

ATX. Where can you hear music this live in Austin?

I haven't listened to radio since about 1990. Just can't take it.

Chief, I bought another Sirius receiver for the gazebo. If you don't have it, I think you would just love it.

Chief, I bought another Sirius receiver for the gazebo. If you don't have it, I think you would just love it.

Don, there are tons of that music on Youtube. I subscribe to Spotify where just about any album by anybody from anytime is on there. You can listen to it for free. Or you can subscribe for 9.99 mo for commercial free and cd quality music, which I do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT