ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Krazy and Anth, you both cracked the Beastmasters Yak, right?

I’m down to a couple pours left. Bad day in office today…. I will be bottle killing when i get home.

Yes. I’ve had 2 pours out of it.

It’s one of the better yaks I’ve had(currently 6 open) and IIRC it’s by far the oldest one.

Reactions: Kooky Kats
-I'll take that action vern. Loser donates $50 in kind to either KY pub or dem party.
the wire bodie GIF

Reactions: rudd1
I absolutely LOVE fall baseball. Yes, I miss some cfb games but the weather is so nice, the stakes are low, and when I roll in from a long day at the ballpark I can tune in to whatever the SEC Primetime game of the week is with an ice cold collide and take in the sweet aroma of my wife’s fall candle collection.

My wife and 3 boys left for Georgia yesterday so it’s just me and my daughter until we head down tomorrow night. So far so good. Eaten some fast food, frozen lasagna and ice cream. I’m catching up on a bunch of movies my wife doesn’t want to watch. It’s been kinda nice. Gonna make a bowl of ice cream and watch the new Godzilla/Kong movie later.

Krazy and Kooky just openly discussing plans for chopping out the yak tonight. Jesus, catpaw, what kind of cesspool have you become?

I’ve been taking this Sturgill album a little too seriously. This is just going to be a lost month. Need to crank up the volume come August 1.

Reds blow, but goddamn if it isn’t a UK basketball type love. It’s one of those things you’re just born with. There’s no getting out. Dear lord…

Edit - A neat KY thing that JD Vance has probably never heard, or Dandy, for that matter, is the phrase “they damn.” For those not in the know, it means (a really strong) “No shit,” or probably more accurately, “hell fire.” I don’t know the history of the phrase, or even what region(s) of the Commonwealth it is native to, but every time I hear it after spraying flammable liquids on a flame, I smile.

Last edited:
Say what you want about Kamala, but I think she’s a genuinely nice person.
I’m a stupid bitch liberal, but I can’t hear her name without thinking about Kamala the Ugandan Giant slapping his fat belly before fighting Brutus Beefcake.

Also, I would 1000% vote for Kamala the Ugandan Giant for President over Donald Trump.

FCPS giving $26,500 to a person to give a speech for employee back to school convocation. They really enjoy spending all that tax money they get from us. I’m sure they will need to raise taxes again next year to get more money though . They don’t seem to share that treasure chest of money with the teachers for them to get enough supplies for the classroom.

I’m a stupid bitch liberal, but I can’t hear her name without thinking about Kamala the Ugandan Giant slapping his fat belly before fighting Brutus Beefcake.

Also, I would 1000% vote for Kamala the Ugandan Giant for President over Donald Trump.
I do the same thing every time and get fussed at by MrsJDrumUK.

FCPS giving $26,500 to a person to give a speech for employee back to school convocation. They really enjoy spending all that tax money they get from us. I’m sure they will need to raise taxes again next year to get more money though . They don’t seem to share that treasure chest of money with the teachers for them to get enough supplies for the classroom.
Political thread ------->

Looks like the game on Monday
against THE VILLE is sold out.

I’ve gone from being indifferent about this TBT deal to enjoying these dudes coming back and really playing their ass for some hard earned money to now getting really excited about La Familia knocking THE VILLE OUT and ruining UL fans’ enjoyment in their historic arena on Monday evening.

The mere thought of it happening in what will be a hostile environment and their reaction afterwards brings me happiness. Feels like old times.

Looks like the game on Monday
against THE VILLE is sold out.

I’ve gone from being indifferent about this TBT deal to enjoying these dudes coming back and really playing their ass for some hard earned money to now getting really excited about La Familia knocking THE VILLE OUT and ruining UL fans’ enjoyment in their historic arena on Monday evening.

The mere thought of it happening in what will be a hostile environment and their reaction afterwards brings me happiness. Feels like old times.
You're f***ing with the wrong guy, Reggie! Eric is going to kick your ass!

Is this stuff televised? I might want to watch that game.

Reactions: IsRichieGonnaStart
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT