ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

What up leagures.

Hot day in the tristate got my first 2.5 miles in 2.5 more to go till work tonight
Went to the Reds game the other night. Had fun but of course they lost. 2 observations.
1. I know it's a game but when the Reds are playing the Padres and you're wearing a cardinals hat and a 2004 Molina jersey, you might be a douchebag.
2. If your are over 18 and bring your glove to a Reds game you need to grow a pair. You're probably the same guy that pushes kids out the way to get an autograph.
3. Date night last Wednesday. Total failure no connection and waste of time
4. Got pulled over as well for 42 in a 25 I used the failed date and getting to work to get out of a ticket.

5 hope all are having a good weekend!

What up leagures.

Hot day in the tristate got my first 2.5 miles in 2.5 more to go till work tonight
Went to the Reds game the other night. Had fun but of course they lost. 2 observations.
1. I know it's a game but when the Reds are playing the Padres and you're wearing a cardinals hat and a 2004 Molina jersey, you might be a douchebag.
2. If your are over 18 and bring your glove to a Reds game you need to grow a pair. You're probably the same guy that pushes kids out the way to get an autograph.
3. Date night last Wednesday. Total failure no connection and waste of time
4. Got pulled over as well for 42 in a 25 I used the failed date and getting to work to get out of a ticket.

5 hope all are having a good weekend!
Good job talking the speedcop out of writing you a ticket. Sorry about the date. Just buy that gal a house and find another girl.

BNSF1633XL.JPG

Hard time getting to this site the past three days, why? Anyway Friday I was in the barber shop and got to shooting the breeze with an old guy who said he was drafted into the army just as the Korean conflict. ended.

I spent the next few minutes listening to the miserable assignment he was forced to do in his one year tour in Korea. I was amazed at this man's ability to survive what had to be the worst year that any young man had to endure. This poor man I know had to have faced many sleepless dealing with the horrors of his tour in Korea. I stood silently in awe of him when he told me that he had to drive the USO girls back and forth to their shows. I can only imagine the stress on him through the years remembering the year he was forced to drive a vehicle full of half naked girls an hour to and from their show.

Yes but I can't take full credit for this one I'm buusness partners with a great chef. We cooked for the smith tuohy wedding a couple months ago. Fed smith son and Collins tuohy from the blindside. It was huge!!!! We are done with weddings for the year. Thankfully
Very impressive. I'll be careful about my food talk from here on out.

Hard time getting to this site the past three days, why? Anyway Friday I was in the barber shop and got to shooting the breeze with an old guy who said he was drafted into the army just as the Korean conflict. ended.

I spent the next few minutes listening to the miserable assignment he was forced to do in his one year tour in Korea. I was amazed at this man's ability to survive what had to be the worst year that any young man had to endure. This poor man I know had to have faced many sleepless dealing with the horrors of his tour in Korea. I stood silently in awe of him when he told me that he had to drive the USO girls back and forth to their shows. I can only imagine the stress on him through the years remembering the year he was forced to drive a vehicle full of half naked girls an hour to and from their show.
That was tough duty.

Did you thank him for his service?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT