ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

thumbs_picdump470_24.jpg

morning
been out already - yardsale. Kids got some stuff for their place when they get it
getting ready to head out again here in a few
busy day ahead
have a good one

and, oh yeah, coffee

Wife and I hardly ever buy anything new. Big garage sale-ers. Thrift stores have gotten too expensive. If you wait long enough you'll find anything you want dirt cheap at a garage sale.. I have bought cars that weren't even for sale at a garage sale. Saw it had expired plates and just asked them about it..

Wife and I hardly ever buy anything new. Big garage sale-ers. Thrift stores have gotten too expensive. If you wait long enough you'll find anything you want dirt cheap at a garage sale.. I have bought cars that weren't even for sale at a garage sale. Saw it had expired plates and just asked them about it..

Can't start too young to be thrifty. They got some good stuff - spent 40 bucks and brought home quite a bit, including a 2-person dining table and chairs, nice oak set, too

How you doin?
Great, thanks.

Wife and I grabbed Chick-fil-A earlier today. Pure goodness. Hit up Sam's club later. Capped the day off with carry-out from Ross' Old Austin Cafe. Many local musicians get looked at by producers at that location.

Drinking a couple beers. Life is good.

I still own a Remington 788 chambered in .308 (7.62 x 51). At one time, this particular model was known for having the quickest lock time in the world for a production rifle. Purchased her in Middlesboro many moons ago.

After I retired from military service in 2001, I put all my weapons away. Have not fired them since.

Morning leagures

The Reds undefeated in interleague play!
I have almost reached a 1000 fb friends
Diets suck, and I've given This one hell. Walking 2.5miles everyday
No fast food, no soft drinks, no happy
At the gas station last night the gal behind the counter smiles and says have a good night, she had absolutely no teeth. It was sexy as hell lol

Morning leagures

The Reds undefeated in interleague play!
I have almost reached a 1000 fb friends
Diets suck, and I've given This one hell. Walking 2.5miles everyday
No fast food, no soft drinks, no happy
At the gas station last night the gal behind the counter smiles and says have a good night, she had absolutely no teeth. It was sexy as hell lol
Good for you! Keep it up and try for 5 miles daily.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT