ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

This is what modern engines look like.
pl160506-68011-llanjunc.jpg

Westboro Baptist Church is planning to picket the Ali funeral tomorrow down by the Yum Center. There will be a riot. People will die. They have said they are going to burn a Quran.
Ignorance and hatred in the name of religion on display.
Indeed, and not to mention potential Darwin Award winners.

Austin, that BBC we were at may end up being ground zero for todays "event". I was at the WTC in March of 2001. I caught a toasty little buzz off of 8 dollar Beam and Cokes but didn't ride the elevator to the top because the line was too long. Glad I had a hot brown at BBC and got that out of the way.

• Good Morning, posters & lurkers.
  • 75º in Johns Creek. Pretty morning. VFR.
  • Blood Sugar = 66. Weight = 226.
  • Dark Magic going.
  • Stayed up way too late watching the snow blowers and boxing.
  • Yeah, this weather is great.
  • Missed Tom Leach.
  • Mack Jones going without Mack Jones.
  • Hope for a peaceful funeral for Ali. We'll see. We'll deal with whatever.
  • Over.

A couple of things on my mind:
HITF do the police get sent to the wrong address. Halfwits. When the police arrive (at the wrong address) they do not turn on their blue lights. That would let the residents know that it was the police and avert a tragedy. But no, the cops creep around in the dark and just terrify the folks that live there. Halfwits. The head man of this household is now dead because of these halfwits. SMH.

Atlanta leaders think that rentng bicycles for $8 an hour is a good idea. You have seen me rant about the drug users and drug sellers that do their deal right at the rear of our business. There is a bike rack back there just full of shiny new bikes that no one will rent and that vandals will tear up, deface and find a way to steal same. This the same leadership that thought that pay toilets and a 98 million dollar trolley railroad was a good idea. SMH.

A couple of things on my mind:
HITF do the police get sent to the wrong address. Halfwits. When the police arrive (at the wrong address) they do not turn on their blue lights. That would let the residents know that it was the police and avert a tragedy. But no, the cops creep around in the dark and just terrify the folks that live there. Halfwits. The head man of this household is now dead because of these halfwits. SMH.

Atlanta leaders think that rentng bicycles for $8 an hour is a good idea. You have seen me rant about the drug users and drug sellers that do their deal right at the rear of our business. There is a bike rack back there just full of shiny new bikes that no one will rent and that vandals will tear up, deface and find a way to steal same. This the same leadership that thought that pay toilets and a 98 million dollar trolley railroad was a good idea. SMH.

Is this one of those "well we got this federal money and if we don't use it we won't get anymore blablabla" type of deals?

I feel like we waste a lot of money just so we can print more and see "growth" on a damn graph.

Is this one of those "well we got this federal money and if we don't use it we won't get anymore blablabla" type of deals?

I feel like we waste a lot of money just so we can print more and see "growth" on a damn graph.

Yeap. We spend the money on the worst possible opportunities that would do our society good.

Properly spent we Americans could do wonders.

Lunch time!

Pasta salad complimented by a lemony olive oil dressing and topped with feta cheese.

:boxing:

Austin, I have been on a Greek salad kick the last several weeks. Made a big one yesterday. Romaine, extra virgin olive oil, onion, feta & parmesan cheese, and ripe olives. It don't get much better.

Austin is rubbing off on me; however, I am not up to the tree bark yet! [cheers]

I can't explain it. It is embarrassing to me. You couldn't use poorer judgement if you tried.

I parked today and notice a young woman and a child walking up Broad St. Broad St. is the street where the dope users and the dope dealers hang out. She was talking on her I-Phone as she walked up the street. I said "Ma'am, please don't walk up the street talking on your phone like that. Someone is going to knock the **** out of you and take your phone." She replied "I know" and continued on.

Austin, I have been on a Greek salad kick the last several weeks. Made a big one yesterday. Romaine, extra virgin olive oil, onion, feta & parmesan cheese, and ripe olives. It don't get much better.

Austin is rubbing off on me; however, I am not up to the tree bark yet! [cheers]
[laughing] and +1, good sir. Loving these salads too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT