ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

The train argument was so stupid. There's a segment of the thread that really prides itself on "posting good", whatever the shit that is. They acted as if the constant pictures, and other bullshit, reflected poorly on the thread like it was some kind of art. WELL NOW LOOK AT IT. smh.

Anyway, Spears lost his little brother in a car accident last night, and that's just awful.
Thoughts and prayers sent.

The train argument was so stupid. There's a segment of the thread that really prides itself on "posting good", whatever the shit that is. They acted as if the constant pictures, and other bullshit, reflected poorly on the thread like it was some kind of art. WELL NOW LOOK AT IT. smh.

Anyway, Spears lost his little brother in a car accident last night, and that's just awful.

can't like your post for obvious reasons.
But if you could convey my condolences. My heart hurts for him and his family. Thoughts and prayers to them all

th

This was my first car. '51 Chevrolet 4 door. I was so proud of that old car. My competition for QB's dad bought him a red '57 Chevrolet stick shift 2 door HT power pack. Badazz car. I was so jealous.

Last edited:
Morning D gents and lady. The loss of a family member is the hardest. I was at my mom's grave yesterday at the exact same time she passed while holding my hand 13 years ago. It doesn't get easier.

Making issues over pictures posted in a forum is just making a mountain out of a mole hill. Not worth a second thought. Being drama free in this forum, sort of speaks for itself in my mind. Unlessof course it is Ghost getting excited in church or BK getting struck by lightening or some drama along those lines. Anyway cheers and all that other non dramatic stuff!

Last edited:
Westboro Baptist Church is planning to picket the Ali funeral tomorrow down by the Yum Center. There will be a riot. People will die. They have said they are going to burn a Quran.
pure idiocy on their part
wouldn't be surprised to see them back out at the last minute - just the sheer number of people there will freak 'em out.

pure idiocy on their part
wouldn't be surprised to see them back out at the last minute - just the sheer number of people there will freak 'em out.
If they show up, and I think they will, they will have police protection. They protested at Sandy Hook. They know no shame and the larger the venue, the more people hear their words. Politics, race, religion, all balled up into one big clustertouch. Louisville will lead the news around the world tomorrow night.

If they show up, and I think they will, they will have police protection. They protested at Sandy Hook. They know no shame and the larger the venue, the more people hear their words. Politics, race, religion, all balled up into one big clustertouch. Louisville will lead the news around the world tomorrow night.
that's true
you're right, it may get ugly

This may sound barbaric on my part but if that group is dumb enough to show up and protest Ali's funeral tomorrow, it could be the end of them. Not in a good way. I would be very surprised if people aren't hurt or killed. I would have the National Guard on standby. Better yet, haul them off as soon as their dumb arzzes show up.

This may sound barbaric on my part but if that group is dumb enough to show up and protest Ali's funeral tomorrow, it could be the end of them. Not in a good way. I would be very surprised if people aren't hurt or killed. I would have the National Guard on standby. Better yet, haul them off as soon as their dumb arzzes show up.
I would bet the national guard will be in the area tomorrow. They won't be on the streets I wouldn't think, but they will be close enough to be there in minutes if need be.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT