ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

OK, just breezing through the posts. Don is a big deal or made a big deal.
BK is happy and tired. Grandkids have that effect. Tommy is old fashioned.
ATC is crazy or his day was? Spaceman is still out there.
93 is dealing with sick kids and rainy Florida. Ghost is a no show, maybe looking at things that show in church?

If I missed anything, I'm old and can't be expected to remember everything.
Ghost probably has Vacation Bible Drool this week.

Home again at last. Halalewya. Tired, but it's a wet tired (it was raining downtown.) Excitement was a real crazy man at the door. He was really psycho. LHM. A policeman showed up, rain was pouring down, the cop just let him continue on down the street. Lunatic.
I bet you encounter quite a few whackos at that location.

I have somewhat of a twisted sense of humor......I'm looking at back to back Facebook posts from two different friends. One is a picture of their son with their new puppy, the other is a picture of a lost dog that a family is trying to find.

So....I thought about copying the pictures of the lost dog and posting them directly on my Facebook page with a comment about how excited my kids are with their new dog.

Good Morning D
Had a couple o' mugs of coffee and have already been out and about this morning.
Have to admit, I think I'm already bored with this staying home thing; going to need to find a job soon, for my own sanity
Why do 11 yr olds think Sprite is good for breakfast? I told him no, milk or juice with his eggs and toast; he said, well lemon/lime is juice, right? :::Sigh::: I love my son
So, did GS/Cavs play last night or is that tonight?

a93fb3c6585e7600b01e49c998a03095.jpg

Good Morning D
Had a couple o' mugs of coffee and have already been out and about this morning.
Have to admit, I think I'm already bored with this staying home thing; going to need to find a job soon, for my own sanity
Why do 11 yr olds think Sprite is good for breakfast? I told him no, milk or juice with his eggs and toast; he said, well lemon/lime is juice, right? :::Sigh::: I love my son
So, did GS/Cavs play last night or is that tonight?

GS/Cavs start a 2 game thing in Cleveland on Wed. Gary

I'm going to be a happy idiot
And struggle for the legal tender
Where the ads take aim and lay their claim
To the heart and the soul of the spender
And believe in whatever may lie
In those things that money can buy

I've been singing along to this song for decades but never caught those words. Texted it to my kids, reminding them to pursue what's important to them, not what they see on TV, in ads or to impress their friends. Looking back, I certainly would have done some things and spent differently.

Last edited:
G'Afternoon folks
Finding it funny that my 19 yr old son says that he didn't have any dirty laundry - or almost none, or maybe a load - ends up having FOUR loads. Noticed that his dress pants and polo shirts that he wears to church are all wrinkled. Told him they'd have to be ironed. Then he finds out that Mom is not doing his laundry OR his ironing. Bless him, so much to learn [laughing]

I seem to be in a very serious mood today and would like to ask a serious question directed toward the members of the D. Gents and lady. This has been bothering me for some time now and it seems that I have no place else to turn to find the answer.

I had both my big toenails removed years ago and forgot to give them a decent burial, in fact I think they were tossed into the waste can at the Dr's office when he removed them. The question that has weighed heavy on my mind all those years is "Should I place a separate monument for them adjacent to my grave site or just pretend that they were buried with me? Of course if I decide to be buried at sea, that would change my question. Thanks in advance.

I seem to be in a very serious mood today and would like to ask a serious question directed toward the members of the D. Gents and lady. This has been bothering me for some time now and it seems that I have no place else to turn to find the answer.

I had both my big toenails removed years ago and forgot to give them a decent burial, in fact I think they were tossed into the waste can at the Dr's office when he removed them. The question that has weighed heavy on my mind all those years is "Should I place a separate monument for them adjacent to my grave site or just pretend that they were buried with me? Of course if I decide to be buried at sea, that would change my question. Thanks in advance.
Absolutely.

So many weighty matters to ponder ... so little time. I too had a big toe nail removed nearly 40 years ago. I don't know what happened to it and now you've got me worried.

Fred, does anyone else know about the grievous situation that you find yourself in? If yes, then a separate monument must be had in order for proper grieving. If no, then one plot should do it, since you're the only one who knows it and you will be, uh, dead. Great question Fred, and should help many people, already has starchief looking for his. FCC.

it's a very serious question, and one that must be pondered with due reflection
might I suggest a memorial plaque to be placed, appropriately, at the foot of your grave?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT