ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Seeing the grin on the Blood sucking scum bag Paul Reddam after Nyquist won the Derby yesterday about made me vomit. As much as I love horse racing and the Derby I hate blood suckers like him even more. His predatory lending companies Ditech and Cashball should be renamed Blood Sucker INC. That is all. Rant over.

Sober enough to post today finally. The crew all got together last night. Problem was, we were joined by about 100 other males.

Beginning of rant: My generation of maledom (not me, I didn't have kids) have failed the following generation of maledom miserably. Take last night. There were FOUR separate bridal parties at the club we were at. Most of the ladies were reasonably attractive and all 4 future brides were dimes. You'd think that the sharks would have been circling. They were, but there were no alpha males leading the attack to separate some of the ladies from the herd. The Ghost of the 80's/90's (before marriage) would have been in hog heaven. The 55 year old Ghost is old enough to be their dad, so I don't indulge any more.

You know who was getting more action than ANYBODY else? 5 ladies from Tacoma, Washington. 4 married, one single who had just gotten engaged. They were surrounded. The youngest of the bunch was 38. All of the chasers were guys in their early 20's. I know about the cougar thing, but the ladies weren't pursuing. They were the pursued. They were checking my group out, but they were getting ego stroked by the young guys. Can't say I blame them. But it takes ZERO skill to woo a woman old enough to be your mom. I guess the guys of today's generation are happy to grab the low-hanging fruit instead of finding the best looking woman in the club and showing her who the real alpha is.

End of rant.

We had a great time tho!

First person on my trip to Mars that I'm taking is Catfan. Guy has a perpetual ongoing erection for space that I do.

I'm thinking about reversing my vasectomy because I plan on dying around 125 and I will wanna make a kid that I will absolutely won't financially have to pay for.

I'm looking for the D

article-2538718-1AA27EFF00000578-371_634x419.jpg

Sober enough to post today finally. The crew all got together last night. Problem was, we were joined by about 100 other males.

Beginning of rant: My generation of maledom (not me, I didn't have kids) have failed the following generation of maledom miserably. Take last night. There were FOUR separate bridal parties at the club we were at. Most of the ladies were reasonably attractive and all 4 future brides were dimes. You'd think that the sharks would have been circling. They were, but there were no alpha males leading the attack to separate some of the ladies from the herd. The Ghost of the 80's/90's (before marriage) would have been in hog heaven. The 55 year old Ghost is old enough to be their dad, so I don't indulge any more.

You know who was getting more action than ANYBODY else? 5 ladies from Tacoma, Washington. 4 married, one single who had just gotten engaged. They were surrounded. The youngest of the bunch was 38. All of the chasers were guys in their early 20's. I know about the cougar thing, but the ladies weren't pursuing. They were the pursued. They were checking my group out, but they were getting ego stroked by the young guys. Can't say I blame them. But it takes ZERO skill to woo a woman old enough to be your mom. I guess the guys of today's generation are happy to grab the low-hanging fruit instead of finding the best looking woman in the club and showing her who the real alpha is.

End of rant.

We had a great time tho!
Man, the generation of the cocksmen has officially passed, I'm sad to say.

Man. Miss those days. State testing has to be the most worthless shit in the history of public education. Ours was mostly about snacks, movies, and getting to go off campus for lunch. And naps. The "dumb" kids didn't even have to fill in bubbles. They had "scribes". LOLLLL.

My buddy Dan back in high school drew a picture of the teacher administering the test. Drew him naked holding a jim beam bottle while saying "party on seniors"

I drew a GWAR crack pipe on mine.

• Morning, posters.
  • 69° in Johns Creek. VFR. Partly cloudy. Pretty nice.
  • Blood Sugar = 112. Ate stuff that I shouldn't have. Weight 223.
  • @funky: good work on the uniform mock up, I have actually done that. The first bail bond company to do that was Chico's Bail Bonds. Do you remember the movie?
  • #3 made all A's for her last semester. Very proud. Studies a lot. All of the time.
  • Have a good one.
  • Over.

Official D League testing questions. Please write in complete sentences. Your district is counting on you.

Maggie needs to use the restroom. Maggie has a penis and a vagina. Which bathroom should Maggie use and why? Please write complete sentences.

Jimmy has 5 Xanax pills and 10 adderal. If Jimmy splits half his Xanax with Johnny, and then Johnny gives half of his to Betty in exchange for a HJ under the bleachers, how much Xanax does Betty have? Please write in complete sentences.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT