ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

64 oz at 14.2%?

:eek:

JX9cYVL.gif
54d4555460c21_-_bourbon_county_stout_2014-3nf6cq-share.jpg

@AustinTXCat , I've considered it but I don't drink crafties as often. Really only get em when we venture to the beer store, otherwise I hit up whatever Kroger has on the make your own 6 pack that I haven't tried before.

Usually stick to the cheaper stuff. Try to get bang for my buck....as much alcohol per cent as possible. Means I'm usually banging Bud Ice and the like haha. 5.8% and less than a buck a beer.

Instead of cost per ounce, like Kroger has on the tags, I wish they'd post alcohol per cent. I'd pay more attention to that.
Here in Texas, state law dictates alcohol percent. Double-edged sword for my ass. Hence, some of my more idiotic posts on Fri-Sat nites.

@LadyCat92 turned me on to Untappd back 3+ years ago. Thanks, girl. We may know many of the same folks in Grayson Co. KY. I know, I know, I'm a mess.

Please, please enjoy! Wish I was there.
I wish you were too. Best part was- the sun came out. Partied with some folks from work. We had a great time.

I cooked food like a champ, the pulled pork was off the chain. Peach nectar and butcher phosphate injected juice ball. Smoke ring as thick as a Zulu nipple.

I go to this place called Cable Beverages in Bardonia NY. They post on their website their current offerings of freshly tapped kegs for growlers... When I saw they had Bourbon Co., I ran. That stuff is wicked strong.

Made skewered, marinated gulf shrimp on egg as well.

I am so exhausted. And drunk.

I wish you were too. Best part was- the sun came out. Partied with some folks from work. We had a great time.

I cooked food like a champ, the pulled pork was off the chain. Peach nectar and butcher phosphate injected juice ball. Smoke ring as thick as a Zulu nipple.

I go to this place called Cable Beverages in Bardonia NY. They post on their website their current offerings of freshly tapped kegs for growlers... When I saw they had Bourbon Co., I ran. That stuff is wicked strong.

Made skewered, marinated gulf shrimp on egg as well.

I am so exhausted. And drunk.
Hell effing YES! I can certainly relate.

Must, MUST indulge in some Bourbon Co. before too long.

Gotta good friend I served with over in the desert, who lives up in Boston. He owns one of the major ice skating shoe businesses in New England. He's always after me to come party up that way during the summers. Gonna make it someday soon.

image-b0b65ad88b.jpeg

Want to buy this car. Haven't done the Buick National/T-Type thing in a long time. Getting the itch.

I'd change the wheels the day I get it, but other than that it's better than showroom and has all the go fast stuff already done, and done right, with a 568hp Dyno pull. Has a lot of documentation.
How do you keep from getting marks on your chest from the steering wheel?

Reactions: UKGrad93
I have been accepted by main board, ya'll. They have accepted me as super humorous alpha male despite several attempts to one up me. They figured out it can't be done. I always win. This has led to acceptance board wide. I may be leaving soon. They desire my kind. If I get called up to the super big leagues (GYERO ain't shit compared to main board), I'll be the first to let everyone know so the appropriate party planning can commence.
Good luck with that.

I put this up especially for MYSELF. It is public masturbation, for its repetition that I can only understand and enjoy.

Deal with it D-League. I'll post my stuff because it sits on my desktop. You don't like it? Skip over it...

Criticize it and I'll have the Mall-Walker Mafia bitch and cry with me.

Just a 8675309 days. Be nice.
FIFY. Happy Mother's Day to QB.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT