POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Definitely connected. Gives them cover and an excuse if they get the job done. If Trump was killed they’d be poking for an Iranian connection to Crooks they wouldn’t find one but keep the investigation open so no comments from them. It’s a so pain duly obvious
Reports today that the "secret service" team wasn't even that ... most of them were DHS employees or something to that effect.

Reports today that the "secret service" team wasn't even that ... most of them were DHS employees or something to that effect.

It's Mayorkis behind all of this. He 100% was embarrassed to be impeached and has gone scorched earth and barely lifted a finger to protect Trump IMO. He's a psychopath that wants to do the opposite of protecting the Homeland and is a wreckless and tiny little twit. He is without any doubt the biggest danger to this country right now.

Last edited:
i don’t know how reliable this source is…

Come on Joe, let her speak.
She's going to say whatever you folks tell her to say, which will be...
The USSS snipers weren't sure what to do...so they had to wait and see what the goofy nerd was going to do first...then pop, pop, pop...and a bullet whizzed by the former POTUS...so we decided that there was a threat...so we took action and took the pimple faced kid out!

America, just remember, these BIDEN people are protecting us!

Image of the Democratic party...

iu

If Biden stays in, it's obvious to me that he's huddled up with his cheating machine and they have assured him that he will win and he can keep pushing their agenda, working part time, Hunter is safe. etc.. Obama and the elites have to hate Hunter with every ounce of blood, lol.

first of all, and I hate getting into this because it’s a fairly stupid topic in the first place, but we don’t pick based off of “a few battleground states”. Every single state has their say. It’s just that some states lean heavy one way or another, meaning they are represented in full spirit but they are much more in agreement in who they choose. It’s not that they’re not important like you’re suggesting. That’s a total lack of context on your part, and a total misunderstanding of the system results. I’d rather not continue because it’s a really stupid argument and can be shown a multitude of ways. No, you’re not smarter than the founders of the greatest country on earth simply because you want an absolute democracy and one party rule. What you want is EXACTLY why they stopped it. So stop, just say you want one party rule and wish they hadn’t stopped the avenues to allow it to happen. Don’t try and twist it to where absolute democracy is actually the correct form, don’t be disingenuous. I don’t think you understand how AD’s are able to ignore the needs of a minority either.

I assume you’ve never had any POLS?
Proportional allocation of EC votes gives representation to the voters in the states when their candidate gets fewer votes, like he's talking about. While maintaining the overall advantage of the small states. There are multiple reform options.

Proportional allocation of EC votes gives representation to the voters in the states when their candidate gets fewer votes, like he's talking about. While maintaining the overall advantage of the small states. There are multiple reform options.

Not happening unless you overthrow the govt. I’ll be in your way. You will lose

Knowing CatinIL, as I have, since first grade, he's far too nice a guy to really let loose on this forum. LOL

VR - I remember you and I had a shared interest in photography, back in, what is now called middle school. You still mess around with that? One of our mutual friends, Ben H. (who was a ridiculous baseball player as well) was into it also. He and I took a class, back in the day, at the Living Arts and Science Center. Mostly dealing with developing and processing B&W film and prints.

I was referring to the second sentence in italics. Yes, their fact checkers aren't.

You’re not making any sense. You said CNN is right about the process. The entire situation is about their fact checkers. No, they aren’t correct. News evolves, that’s not what the insinuation is. The insinuation is their fact checks evolve. They do not. I think you’ve missed the point.

What we need is for news networks to stop with the fact check nonsense and report the news and allow people to do their own homework. They aren’t the arbiters of truth, they only function this way to dictate the truth using their preferred propaganda.

CNN is the most egregious offender on this issue because they report to be a moderate network and that’s why they’re the most disgusting propaganda outlet in the world. MSNBC lies the most by far, but you know what you’re getting. CNN should be shut down and hopefully it’s coming. They had a 96% ratings drop after the debate this year and that shows if people don’t have to watch they don’t watch. They’re attempting to make changes, the new boss man has told them to knock off some of the propaganda. But they can’t because their lineup is so partisan it’s impossible. Hopefully they go bankrupt.

Last edited:
The Gunman flew a drone over the speech site before the speech. Just reported. :oops:

LOL!!

He had three burner phones, 3 different vehicles and a bike, range finder, Iran secret spy accounts, and now a drone. I'm going out a limb here saying Biden did not know about the balloons, it was this guy spying on rally sites!

Every time they come out with something new, it's proving to me they were involved.

agree. but i think a bag of potting soil is a stronger candidate than joe. i really wanted to see him stay in the race.
Unless they can come up with a big enough bribe, I predict Joe is going nowhere. How many weekends have we passed now where the state MSM propagandists floated the idea that Joe was done this week. They are attempting to set the narrative and hope enough pressure can be applied. I just think they don't comprehend how ornery and power mad Joetato is......Dementia or not.
They all knew that he had dementia 4 years ago, now suddenly they are pretending it's a problem when they have no pandemic to hide enough election ballot chicanery. Just like that, the most 'popular 81 million votes' political figure in our lifetimes can't seem to conjure them up again.....judging by the democrat's recent actions. For a side that likes to mutter incessantly about "attacking muh democracy," their elites sure want to remove the will of their primary voters.

Unless they can come up with a big enough bribe, I predict Joe is going nowhere. How many weekends have we passed now where the state MSM propagandists floated the idea that Joe was done this week. They are attempting to set the narrative and hope enough pressure can be applied. I just think they don't comprehend how ornery and power mad Joetato is......Dementia or not.
They all knew that he had dementia 4 years ago, now suddenly they are pretending it's a problem when they have no pandemic to hide enough election ballot chicanery. Just like that, the most 'popular 81 million votes' political figure in our lifetimes can't seem to conjure them up again.....judging by the democrat's recent actions. For a side that likes to mutter incessantly about "attacking muh democracy," their elites sure want to remove the will of their primary voters.

Their bag of tricks is unlimited.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT