ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

• Good Morning, D Leaguers.
  • 70°F in Johns Creek. Partly cloudy. IFR though.
  • Blood Sugar = 82.
  • Dark Magic going. Waking my old azz up.
  • Up late. Tired.
  • My little hound dog is close. Getting her pats and rubs.
  • The hawk is lurking looking for breakfast. Haven't seen that pair of ducks in a few days.
  • I for one have missed this kind of weather. So please that it is back.
  • Hope the grands come over. Don't know what the plan is.
  • That's it.
  • Over.

Watched this poor young lady make all the wrong donut decisions at the Meijer donut case. She got six and they were all wrong. I, otoh, fn crushed it. 2 cinnamon rolls, 1 honey bun, 1 long john, 1 powdered, 1 glazed. Now a donut dimwit might say "but geez mashburned you didn't even get any chocolate varieties?" and I would LOL and tell you to learn the meijer donut case. See, the first rule to donuts is knowing your donuts. Meijer barely does donuts, first of all, and they certainly don't do chocolate varieties well. You stay away from their bullshit chocolate, and you gravitate towards the cinammon rolls, glazed, powdered, and filled donuts EXCEPT for the bavarian cream. Capiche?

• Good Morning, D Leaguers.
  • 70°F in Johns Creek. Partly cloudy. IFR though.
  • Blood Sugar = 82.
  • Dark Magic going. Waking my old azz up.
  • Up late. Tired.
  • My little hound dog is close. Getting her pats and rubs.
  • The hawk is lurking looking for breakfast. Haven't seen that pair of ducks in a few days.
  • I for one have missed this kind of weather. So please that it is back.
  • Hope the grands come over. Don't know what the plan is.
  • That's it.
  • Over.
Donfather that hawk is you my friend on any given night of the week

Don--have always been curious, when your team captures a bail jumper, what rights do they have with regards to constraining them/holding them, etc? In today's PC world, there would seem to be a fine line between capturing/holding someone and kidnapping.
When we bond a person out they are released in our custody until their case is settled. We have similar rights as a police officer has. When we pick up in other states we must follow the protocol of the state where we are picking up. We must check in with the local jurisdiction and let them look at our paperwork, Certified Copy of the actual bond, copies of warrants, bond forfeiture order, etc.

Picking people up is a last resort most of the time. It's really easy to find most folks. When we slip up and bond out a jailbird, those can be tough to find. They live from couch to couch. We had one of those the other night. When we pulled the house he was fighting with his mother. She was actually glad we were on the scene. He was not happy to see us.

It is against the law to pick up in Kentucky & Texas when the defendant is only charged with misdemeanors. Felonies are easier to handle. We can't arrest those folks. Law enforcement has to do it. We have to keep up with what the laws are where we are working.

There are no bondsmen in Kentucky, DC, Illinois & Oregon. The taxpayers pay the bill. The services bondsmen provide cost the legal system nothing. That fact is conveniently overlooked by Liberal government.

Don't blow court dates off. Common sense.

May 7th is Naked Gardening Day. Mark your calendars!
ab61be681268dbb188c6d5cbd2c0be98.jpg
Now that is a good neighbor to have. Nice. And wow.

Back in Kentucky after wintering in Fla. Back to grass cutting and where any shopping or business requires a one hour drive each way. It seems that the neighborhood has went down hill also. Would you believe one of the neighbors sons became a deputy sheriff?

That may put the lady across the road from him out of business or maybe two business. It also may cause his dad to change some of his activities or at least slow him down. Is it possible to have a policeman living in your neighborhood increase crime activity?

- Slept in this morning. Woke at 9 am. Worked on more ideas for my friend's new farm in Arkansas. Walked to the grocery store and hauled back some produce for lunches for next week. Mowing grass in just a couple minutes.

- Got sunburned at Eeyore's Birthday Party yesterday. Temps were in the upper 80s. Also got my haircut. Meh, it'll grow back. Rode 16 miles total and was totally wasted by the time I arrived home.

Y'all behave.

Always love it when some random poster I've never heard of tells me I didn't do something I did.

So for the other non-believers, yer always welcome to come down to Charleston and watch The Man, The Myth, The Legend patrol the KGB district (That's King, George, and Burns) on Friday and Saturday night, then drop by MUSC on Monday morning and listen to the guys on the loading docks, or in the laundry, or in Central Supply tell you Terry Mack stories.

Yeah, I AM that damn good (or crazy).

Always love it when some random poster I've never heard of tells me I didn't do something I did.

So for the other non-believers, yer always welcome to come down to Charleston and watch The Man, The Myth, The Legend patrol the KGB district (That's King, George, and Burns) on Friday and Saturday night, then drop by MUSC on Monday morning and listen to the guys on the loading docks, or in the laundry, or in Central Supply tell you Terry Mack stories.

Yeah, I AM that damn good (or crazy).
He obviously did not know that you are the mac daddy.

Just got done making peach pork injection, rub (see smokin/grilling thread) and vinegar based Carolina finishing sauce.

Having folks over on Saturday for Derby and I'm doing ALL prep prior so I can get wasted.

Menu as follows:

Pulled Pork Shoulder
Gulf Coast Shrimp
Collard Greens
Baked Beans
Mozzarella Salad
Cole Slaw
Banana Pudding

Just got done making peach pork injection, rub (see smokin/grilling thread) and vinegar based Carolina finishing sauce.

Having folks over on Saturday for Derby and I'm doing ALL prep prior so I can get wasted.

Menu as follows:

Pulled Pork Shoulder
Gulf Coast Shrimp
Collard Greens
Baked Beans
Mozzarella Salad
Cole Slaw
Banana Pudding
Add some cheese garlic grits, Surprise hit that I will guarantee (Justin Wilson.)

Throw out that recipe again, señor.
Real easy, KK. Follow the recipe on Old Fashioned Grits (Quakers) and make enough for your group. Grate some sharp cheddar and mix it in while your boiler of grits are still hot and then add garlic power to taste. Don't forget to salt your water. A stick of butter enhances it also. Taste it and stop with the garlic powder when it pleases you. It will be a hit with that menu you have. It's good stuff and very easy to make.

Warriors are pretty badazz even without Curry. DVR'd the game and just got done fast track watching it. Klay Thompson was on fire today. Just don't see LJ and company beating the Warriors…especially with a healthy Curry in the lineup. And i don't see them beating the Spurs either. I think the Spurs will rep the west if Curry isn't at least 85%+ healthy for the western conference finals.

FIL bout like 4 pounds of crab legs today and decided he wanted to boil up the batch for the whole family for dinner. He'd never done it, bought a new grill, and wanted to use it. So he bought a bunch of crab legs, corn cobs, and red taters. Found a recipe on Betty Crocker for seasoning the water for the crab legs.

Great dinner. Dude nailed it.

Currently watching Conan the Barbarian on IFC. I love old 80s movies. It holds up well today even thought Arnold's acting is shittastic. There's more titties than I remember.

He Man is still on Netflix, I think. Dolph Lundgren plus discarded Star Wars props still holds up well to the 8 year old me.

Real easy, KK. Follow the recipe on Old Fashioned Grits (Quakers) and make enough for your group. Grate some sharp cheddar and mix it in while your boiler of grits are still hot and then add garlic power to taste. Don't forget to salt your water. A stick of butter enhances it also. Taste it and stop with the garlic powder when it pleases you. It will be a hit with that menu you have. It's good stuff and very easy to make.
Sounds delicious. May try this later over the next few weeks.

Menu as follows:

Pulled Pork Shoulder
Gulf Coast Shrimp
Collard Greens
Baked Beans
Mozzarella Salad
Cole Slaw
Banana Pudding
This also sounds effing awesome and delicious. Enjoy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT