ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I would shove that folded chair up your ass so fast and unfold it causing you mucho intestinal problems. If you can't enjoy FREE KRISPIE KREMES F YOU.

Unfortunately I can't participate today, so somebody please eat a few for me.

al-bundy.jpg

Is that Donald Trump?

You don't use the tools available as much as you should.

Only problem is when you forget about them, they pop up.

For example, one guy has been on ignore for years, as I just couldn't take how dumb he was. Literally every opinion of his was contradicted by fact. It is painful to witness someone that stupid.

Lo and Behold, I hit show ignored, and the old man is just shitting his pants and letting everyone know it. No clue how long he's been back.

So who knows.

Hahaha. Putting people on ignore, but not being able to resist peeking to see what they've said. That's gold, Jerry, gold!

Some say dont let this internet shit and or drama get to ya, blah blah blah it's only the internet, but yet feel the need to use an ignore button. Same old drama bullshit by the same people all the time. I dont nor will I have anybody on ignore. Thats like hidin behind mommy's apron. Instigate drama then jump behind that apron. Mash is right , pussy move!

Some say dont let this internet shit and or drama get to ya, blah blah blah it's only the internet, but yet feel the need to use an ignore button. Same old drama bullshit by the same people all the time. I dont nor will I have anybody on ignore. Thats like hidin behind mommy's apron. Instigate drama then jump behind that apron. Mash is right , pussy move!

You missin your mommy's mangos?
sddefault.jpg

well you can only argue with a dumbass so long before you realize "ya know, they're never gonna understand they're a dumbass." It's like a crazy person. They don't know they're crazy.... or a mentally handicapped person. They don't know. You can't tell em. So rather than continue to bang your head against the proverbial wall, it's best to just kill em off.
So what are you saying?

Reactions: UKGrad93

Damn fn right
well you can only argue with a dumbass so long before you realize "ya know, they're never gonna understand they're a dumbass." It's like a crazy person. They don't know they're crazy.... or a mentally handicapped person. They don't know. You can't tell em. So rather than continue to bang your head against the proverbial wall, it's best to just kill em off.

This is very odd coming from Mr. Internet Ain't Real.

I mean, IDGAS, whatever makes your stay here at the catpaw more enjoyable.

For me, all that stuff is what makes it enjoyable. Like Dunst, is he still alive and free? Top 10 poster no doubt, but most can't stand him because most can't stand anything different.

Main reason why GYERO sucks balls. They conformed and lost some of the different and funny posters. UCL and Maxxx are the only ones left.

Not sure its ok to post this since it is an apparent copyrighted thread

Threw out some more grass seed
Finished spray bombing storage chest
Bought a kendall oil 16 gallon barrel on ebay, it arrived today so spray bombed garbage can lid to match drum. These drums are kinda old school and are perfect trash cans for your shop or mancave. I have a valvoline and now a kendall oil. Neat imo
Now chillin on a couple of cold beer
Bought 4 racks of ribs and a big ass boston butt to smoke for derby day last night

Speaking of "ignore"...if we keep retreading the same ol ground of:
  • why people ignore others
  • topic of Tommy cheating on his wife
  • Forehead pics
The Kook will firmly place thine ass on Iggy Island. Not say you're a bad person or nuthin- just saying the staleness of the schtick is outweighing the wit.

CrownFredMe learned that the hard way.

Speaking of "ignore"...if we keep retreading the same ol ground of:
  • why people ignore others
  • topic of Tommy cheating on his wife
  • Forehead pics
The Kook will firmly place thine ass on Iggy Island. Not say you're a bad person or nuthin- just saying the staleness of the schtick is outweighing the wit.

CrownFredMe learned that the hard way.

Duely noted kook. Did not know my forehead post the captainforehead was offensive. Lottsa stale shit from several IMO. Funny first time. Not so much the next ten

well in real life I don't like stupid people either and if I could push a button and make em all disappear I would with a quickness.

There's a difference in being different/quirky/smarmy/snarky stupid and being drooling/caveman/knuckle dragging/water headed stupid.
Stupid people can't help it. Stupid people have rights too. Save a stupid person's life.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT