ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

If you had to drill a hole in your deck to run a garden hose through it would you use a spade bit on a drill or do you really need some
Special saw? As left field as this question is...it's real

If you are going through 5/4 decking a sharp spade bit is the simplest and cheapest way to do it. Hold the drill and let the RPM build back up before going all the way through so you don't blow out the other side.

If you have a keyhole saw (like Kooky posted) or a forstner bit those will work also.

If you are going through 5/4 decking a sharp spade bit is the simplest and cheapest way to do it. Hold the drill and let the RPM build back up before going all the way through so you don't blow out the other side.

If you have a keyhole saw (like Kooky posted) or a forstner bit those will work also.
You didn't host "This Old House" did you?

You didn't host "This Old House" did you?

No, but I once was an extra in this:

1869433891_31c6e3a6d6.jpg

Whatsup D'L'ers?

<-------not a snob

Kaizer Sosay said:
So i guess he has earned the right to be a bit snobbish?

Its all subjective. All it takes is great songwriting to me...production can be a boombox recorder in the corner if the song has heart, fury and energy.

Sorry, dotuk. Wasn't calling you out…just trying to figure out who Speerz was talking about.

10 maple trees in the front yard, bout 60 ft tall, giving off those seeds, whirleebird things, thousands of them freaking things. Wish they had some use. Saw a squirrel eating one, so guess I need more squirrels. What da ya think Mash?

Had some health care things to take care of recently. Hope everyone is well. FCC.

10 maple trees in the front yard, bout 60 ft tall, giving off those seeds, whirleebird things, thousands of them freaking things. Wish they had some use. Saw a squirrel eating one, so guess I need more squirrels. What da ya think Mash?

Had some health care things to take care of recently. Hope everyone is well. FCC.

I'll tell you what mash thinks. He's thinking of a way to grow those whirlybird seeds into something he can smoke.

Hate maple trees in the yard because of that
Little trees sprouting up everywhere you don't want them

I think they suck, too. Kinda pretty when they all come whirling down, though. I don't think you want more squirrels. They are fun to watch, though.

I think a lot of things, really.

I think I'm gonna get some monster sized hostas tomorrow. Gonna check a few places at least.

I think about to listen to NORE interview KRS One on his new Drink Champs podcast. I think Capone n Noreaga are criminally underrated. I think any and all rap fans should listen because I've never heard more open and honest hip hip talk. It's very nice not listen to cookie cutter critics interview rap legends and get zero answers.

NORE had DMX on his 3rd show. It was sad, tbh, but also a crazy special moment in an odd way. Just mainly the respect DMX had for NORE and for him to give NORE that access was wild. DMX cried. It was sad.

I just got an email from what I can only assume is this fly little hunny wanting the Jason diiiiyuck.

Check it out:

"Fw: Hi-ya

Hi-ya, I'm a lone baby, looking for handsome guy to go out with)) Where are you from, do you speak english?

reply me if you want to see my photos. Bye :)"

I mean what's a feller with a pecker supposed to do? She's (assuming female, since they probably know I'm a dude) CLEARLY in heat.

I'm not sure what to tell you. I've never received personally, nor do I know anyone that has ever received an email like that.

I just got an email from what I can only assume is this fly little hunny wanting the Jason diiiiyuck.

Check it out:

"Fw: Hi-ya

Hi-ya, I'm a lone baby, looking for handsome guy to go out with)) Where are you from, do you speak english?

reply me if you want to see my photos. Bye :)"

I mean what's a feller with a pecker supposed to do? She's (assuming female, since they probably know I'm a dude) CLEARLY in heat.

The only LEGIT email like that has to have THIS link embedded (NSFW, or if your lady is anywhere in your area code!) or it's bogus.

Don't say I didn't warn ya...

What's up my d league brothas

It's raining in the tristate, unfortunately it's not purple. Rip Prince. You were a legend and a great basketball player. Ask Charlie Murphy shirts against the blouses lol. I'm sure u made one hell of a pancake
The Reds win again, so the apocalypse is right around the corner
Don't worry funny I didn't wish him happy birthday lol
Hopefully bolden makes up his damn mind.
Gotta work this weekend so that will blow.
Manziel thinks he will play I. The nfl this year, I gotta a better chance of nailing Kate upton and Marcus lee getting drafted.

Press on leagures happy Friday!

What's up my d league brothas

It's raining in the tristate, unfortunately it's not purple. Rip Prince. You were a legend and a great basketball player. Ask Charlie Murphy shirts against the blouses lol. I'm sure u made one hell of a pancake
The Reds win again, so the apocalypse is right around the corner
Don't worry funny I didn't wish him happy birthday lol
Hopefully bolden makes up his damn mind.
Gotta work this weekend so that will blow.
Manziel thinks he will play I. The nfl this year, I gotta a better chance of nailing Kate upton and Marcus lee getting drafted.

Press on leagures happy Friday!

You mean right after they got no-hit 16-0....I think we are all safe. [winking]

Just checked scores...I think you need to look again, W2B.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT