ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I have been to the Oasis in Harrogate. At least i think its the same place. It was many moons ago. But isn't that the joint just across the KY/TN line that's like a pizza joint/bar/c-store all wrapped up in one? Isn't Lincoln Memorial University right around the corner?
Yes, indeed. Show just finished. New management. Food is much better than years past. My daughter worked here in 2009. I'm presently standing outside talking to relatives .

[roll]
Does Captain Forehead REALLY NOT have a forehead?

article-0-074A58E4000005DC-193_306x423.jpg
55 you're killing me. So glad i logged on before bedtime.

Who is going to thunder..Been twice only because I had primo no crowd seating AND did not have to deal with the traffic.
Not much shakin today, maybe a few odds n ends to do
Target stores shut down, now Kmart, however Kroger is building it's largest store ever I reckon, gonna sell furniture there and about everything else you would want. Place is huge and coincidentally building it where an old Kmart used to be.
Glad we got some rain, Not sure when they are coming out to turn my sprinkler system on for the summer.
Looking more like the Rat Weasel is not going anywhere. Seems everything is business as usual at the sewer school.
Cubbies kicked the Reds ass...GO CUBS! Stopped being a Reds fan when Marge shit-canned Sparky..

Get your Friday in then enjoy a great weekend..Weather here is gonna be nice..

I'm mailing it in today. I'm not doing anything but pretending to work.

Sitting in my office chair, looking north out my window up the Canyon of Heroes... Woolworth building being converted to condos...meh.

Thinking about BBQ, UKs defensive line woes, beer, bourbon, a vacation spot in KY and puppy classes.

Been thinking about a telescope. Wanted one when I was a kid in the late 50's/early 60's. We couldn't afford one. Worry it'd just be an expensive novelty that would collect dust after a while

High quality affordable telescopes were available back then. You apparently missed the ads.

0.jpg

Last edited:
If you haven't recently, spend a few minutes on Rafters on the last couple of pages in North Carolina Scandal, etc.

There is some pretty level headed seemingly well researched information coming out that says this might get REAL ugly for UNC instead of getting a slap on the wrist. Like anything else on public forums, it could all be BS. But some of the detail being discussed just seems too real.

These guys are very very lucky...the dog, not so much..As a biker I try to stay alert and prepared for most anything, but I don't see much chance to have avoided this..

I've owned 9 motorcycles in my day. I finally quit back in the 80s after going down the second time. Figured I probably wouldn't survive a third spill.
It only takes one brief moment of inattention or carelessness on your own or someone else's part and you're a goner.

Last edited:
Funny how life works out. Yesterday sucked. Then today, I'm walking behind a sales rep with her arms full of samples. Gust of wind blows her skirt up and it gets caught up on her purse. No Spanx, baby blue bikini panties. She made absolutely no effort whatsoever to pull her skirt down. Too bad I don't procure supplies anymore, I'd buy something just because she made my day!

Good morning! Just found there is such a thing as scrotum tongue!! WTF!!!!
Not curable or treatable. This topic has a lot of potential

You haven't lived until you've seen someone with black hairy tongue. And scrotum tongue is actually scrotal tongue. It STILL looks like a scrotum, tho!

Yeah, I've worked at a hospital too damn long...

You haven't lived until you've seen someone with black hairy tongue. And scrotum tongue is actually scrotal tongue. It STILL looks like a scrotum, tho!

The plus side to having that is if your girlfriend can stand to kiss you, you can bet she'll be willing to hum the old nut sack

Are there certain dental regimen that are not practical? For instance, mouthwash. I haven't tried but I'm pretty sure Listerene would not be well received by my testicle holder.

No, LEK. Banned from UK guy has a "model wife". He looooves to post pics of her. He has already mentioned posting her pics earlier in that very thread. So I'm sure argubus is right. If he responds…the pics will ensue.

But there's also the very real possibility that he will probably also follow us here…and then not post the pics…or not even respond at all…wish it away so to speak. Or threaten LEK again. So there's that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT