ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I've heard that they have good burgers too.

It took me years after I left there to be able to add the "o" to Middlesburr (Middlesboro) when saying the word. People there would say to me, "Awww ... you've been up north."

I haven't lived in the South much since 1976. Yet I never lost my obvious Southern drawl. I can still pass as a home boy.
Eating at Conley's as we speak. Foot long with slaw is the bomb. Brother in law grabbed a burger and tots. Sweet tea is also good .

Conley's moved to Cumberland and 17th.

40 pages since I last looked at this thread. [thumb2]

Not to sound like a hipster douche, but vaping is awesome. <<< The nicotine oil, not the THC one.

The only time I light up now is when I do it by accident. It's a disappointing experience now.

Did Prince have aids?

I doubt it, personally - I've never heard anything about him being HIV positive even though he no doubt had a crazy life in the 80s and 90s. People change though, and he wasn't living the same lifestyle over the past decade or more like he was back then.

So many people have already concluded that it has to be AIDS or drugs though, no other possibility.

Being serious as well, I don't approve of it but to each his own. My attitude toward gays has changed as I've grown older.

When I was younger, you could easily call me effeminate. I used to hear that word on the reg. Didn't help having an older brother by like 4 years.

I grew out after my middle school years, but man, did I hear that word a lot. I guess I got de-sensitized(not a word, too drunk to look correct spelling) to it.

Hate to hear about Prince. He was one weird dude but he was a musical genius. And as a child of the 80's he was very influential on my musical tastes. Really like his less popular, funkier stuff as well.

Sad day. Not touching the death thread.

Not one of his biggest sellers, but I really liked Around The World In A Day. Here's my favorite track on that album..."Pop Life"

th

40 pages since I last looked at this thread. [thumb2]

Not to sound like a hipster douche, but vaping is awesome. <<< The nicotine oil, not the THC one.

The only time I light up now is when I do it by accident. It's a disappointing experience now.

Tried the vaping and liked it until my freakin pen started getting super hot and making crackling noises and smoking on it's own. I was using the vicks oil being a menthol smoker, and loved it!

I should probably check back into it with a different pen, just haven't gotten around to it.

Reactions: UKGrad93
Tried the vaping and liked it until my freakin pen started getting super hot and making crackling noises and smoking on it's own. I was using the vicks oil being a menthol smoker, and loved it!

I should probably check back into it with a different pen, just haven't gotten around to it.

I ordered the vapor-x from amazon(cheap 15 dollar pen) and it's doing fine. Ordered some more oil and refill cartridges.

Edit: Sounds like your coil went bad. That's what refills are for.

I ordered the vapor-x from amazon(cheap 15 dollar pen) and it's doing fine. Ordered some more oil and refill cartridges.

Edit: Sounds like your coil went bad. That's what refills are for.

Wasn't the coil because I replaced those after two fills. It was the actually battery part of the pen that was/is malfunctioning. It would do the same thing with a new coil.

If Prince was the undisputed best of all time, how/why/wtf has the modern musical world ignored him? In favor of acts like Iggy Azelia, drake, Kanye, etc...that's a bad list, but we've been in horrible music waters for well over a decade, and the worlds best musician was just sitting there doing his best musician in the world stuff all by his lonesome? Still touring and shit. Still doing what he does. And nobody gave a shit? Till now, obviously. It's just weird to me.

-Pearl. Prince. Which P name will die tomorrow? Pinocchio? Hope so. Dumbass.

-One of our side yards has this stone archway (and accompanying stone wall/FENCE) that I'm assuming was built by elves. It's a pretty feature but is covered in honeysuckle, which I'm highly allergic to but have been lazy in cutting down/incinerating. Just got back from putting in a few herbs (non-hash, fellas) over there and :weary: x infinity.

-While planting said stuff, found a really creepy rabbit decoration thing buried in the ivy. Face looks like Eric Crawford's if he was a rabbit and also just murdered about 70 people with scissors. Appears to have been laying there for a few decades to haunt the place. Left it on the steps leading up to the house for wife to encounter when she gets home.

-BBQ chicken on the grill tonight.

-Tired as hell. Long week.

If Prince was the undisputed best of all time, how/why/wtf has the modern musical world ignored him? In favor of acts like Iggy Azelia, drake, Kanye, etc...that's a bad list, but we've been in horrible music waters for well over a decade, and the worlds best musician was just sitting there doing his best musician in the world stuff all by his lonesome? Still touring and shit. Still doing what he does. And nobody gave a shit? Till now, obviously. It's just weird to me.

I saw what you did there, Mash. "drake"...SLMAO!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT