ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Wife takes it, I don't. She has for years.

You'd think the body/mind would adjust to 'hey, you're acting like a dumbass when you're supposed to be sleeping!!', but, no. Last night she took one, stayed awake talking about some nonsense, went downstairs to sleep, couldn't, folded the laundry in the DIRTY clothes basket, took half of another pill, got loopy AF, 'cleaned out' the kitchen cabinets (meaning I had to put it all back), etc.

Needless to say, I slept basically not at all, and I am in charge of distributing the Ambien from now on.

Something like this happens about once a month or so. One night she left a full pill out on the kitchen counter which is where the 3 year old heads every morning to grab breffust. Luckily I woke up before she did .....

Powerful drug. I'd be out for days if I took it.

Wife takes it, I don't. She has for years.

You'd think the body/mind would adjust to 'hey, you're acting like a dumbass when you're supposed to be sleeping!!', but, no. Last night she took one, stayed awake talking about some nonsense, went downstairs to sleep, couldn't, folded the laundry in the DIRTY clothes basket, took half of another pill, got loopy AF, 'cleaned out' the kitchen cabinets (meaning I had to put it all back), etc.

Needless to say, I slept basically not at all, and I am in charge of distributing the Ambien from now on.

Something like this happens about once a month or so. One night she left a full pill out on the kitchen counter which is where the 3 year old heads every morning to grab breffust. Luckily I woke up before she did .....

Powerful drug. I'd be out for days if I took it.

Hmmmm, She may be at a point where she can't sleep without it.

But ambien black outs are real. Had another budy tell me that he took ambien and woke up with food in his bed. Guess he had eaten a meal in his bed and passed out while eating it.

friggin Nyquil makes me loopy as hell and gives me weird dreams. Cant' imagine what ambien would do.

Best friend had to take it for PTSD, couldn't sleep well, etc. Best one, as told by his wife, was one night he woke up thinking he heard something/someone in the house, stood up on the mattress facing the wall, eyes shut, pointing at the wall and cussing it, telling it to get TF out of the house, questioning its motives, etc... all the while completely naked. He sleeps naked. Also never wears underwear. Just thinking about it makes me laugh. Said he eventually stopped and laid back down and went back to sleep.

Also had an episode on night where he was looped out on ambien and tried to seduce her, they began getting it on missionary style, he pulled it out, sat on his knees, and beat her thighs with it left and right saying "HERE COMES THE BIG DICK DESTROYEEEERRRR!!!!" and then went back at it.

He didn't remember either episode.

Yep.

Nyquil.

hahahaha

1. Southern Miss - Possible win. Won't be easy.
  2. Florida - Loss (in Gainesville)
  3. New Mexico State - Win
  4. South Carolina - Loss. Small chance of winning.
  5. Alabama - They will murder us.
  6. Vanderbilt - Possible win.
  7. Mississippi State - They will murder us.
  8. Missouri - Probably lose. Win not impossible.
  9. Georgia - They will murder us.
  10. Tennessee - They will murder us. (in Knoxville)
  11. Austin Peay - Win
  12. Louisville - Loss (in Louisville)
  1. Southern Miss - Should win
  2. Florida - Loss (in Gainesville)
  3. New Mexico State - Win
  4. South Carolina - Win
  5. Alabama - They will murder us.
  6. Vanderbilt - Win
  7. Mississippi State - Possible Win
  8. Missouri - Should Win
  9. Georgia - They will murder us.
  10. Tennessee - They will murder us. (in Knoxville)
  11. Austin Peay - Win
  12. Louisville - Loss (in Louisville)
I see a way to six wins and a 7 with a bowl. Baby steps.

N2NXd1g.png

that was the best friend on Ambien. In his defense, he does have a Frankendick. Thing is so big for a white boy it just looks stupid. Pecker looks retarded. You guys can question "How does SPIERS know what his best friend's pecker looks like?"

Well when he and his wife were separated for like 8 months he lived with me in my one bed room apartment, slept on the couch, and would walk around naked as shit because he's weird. Best you could do was just keep staring at the tv/computer and let him get dressed. Dude gave/gives no ****s.

That's a man with a lot of penis confidence.

I would too. I wouldn't even wear clothes.

-Ambien? Nah. . .If I even take Nyquil I am hungover worse than alcohol. Just can't deal. No way I could handle that. If I am having trouble sleeping, I take a low does melatonin. Still a shot is the best sleep aid.

-Listing to KSR while working this morning. Nothing but people bitching about the changes to Commonwealth and how none of it has improved the experience for the average fan.

News flash. Quit running out shitty teams and the experience will improve tenfold.

Speaking of shitty teams, we have to see improvement this year. Need to get to 6-6 and make a bowl game this year. Whatever they gotta do. Go Tonya Harding on a rival QB or whatever. Make it so.

that was the best friend on Ambien. In his defense, he does have a Frankendick. Thing is so big for a white boy it just looks stupid. Pecker looks retarded. You guys can question "How does SPIERS know what his best friend's pecker looks like?"

Well when he and his wife were separated for like 8 months he lived with me in my one bed room apartment, slept on the couch, and would walk around naked as shit because he's weird. Best you could do was just keep staring at the tv/computer and let him get dressed. Dude gave/gives no ****s.
Is he from Cincinnati?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT