ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

How 'bout big ol' botox-sized labia sippers?

"Bush Lickers" filled with distilled treats in the meats.

Dude, great minds think alike. I have thought about bo-tox labias too. Vagina fashion. Kooky, we need a 3D printer and with your architect skills and witty mind and me too (minus the architect skills). We could make at least 100 inventions a year

watching Coachella streaming out west waiting to see Guns N Roses. They were supposed to go on around midnight central time as they're headlining. They're running behind per usual every goddam year, and now they're not supposed to hit the stage til like 3am central time [laughing]... big ol false. Ain't staying up for that shit.

Wife driving me nuts. She put the baby to bed an hour ago. Been texting me from the bedroom ever since: "She woke up crying".

"Ok... give her 10 minutes and see if she'll go back to sleep."
3 minutes later....
"I think she's out. Sleeping again haha."
"Ok. Good."
"She's crying again. I think she may need to burp."
"Give her 10 minutes and if she's still crying I'll go get her."
7 minutes later...
"She stopped. Back asleep."
"Good deal."
Just now...
"She just opened her right eye and is looking around. Looks like she might start crying."

I just wanna be like "GODDAMIT MOTHER ****ER JUST GO TO SLEEP AND LET HER CRY YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO GET HER ****IN ASS EVERY TIME SHE STARTS CRYING LET HER CRY AND WEAR HERSELF OUT AND SHE'LL GO TO ****IN SLEEP I SWEAR TO ****IN GOD SHE'S JUST LIKE A MOTHER ****IN PUPPY THEY WHINE AND WHINE AND WHINE BUT GODDAM EM LEAVE EM ALONE AND LET EM SLEEP."

Pray for me.
And so it begins....

anigif_enhanced-buzz-27177-1437310718-5.gif

Rise and shine leagures!

The Reds finally win one
Bolden still won't make up his damn mind
Willy that is some of the nastiest shit I've ever seen
Coachella is on the bucket list. I would of loved to have seen 2 years ago with the tupac hologram that was cool
Sunday mornings and work don't mix
I need some narcotics

http://live.coachella.com/

Ice Cube tearing Coachella up currently. In case I fall asleep I'm setting my alarm for 2:40am to catch GNR going on.

Baby dedication at church in the morning. Just another "ritual" that I hate. Just a "showing off". I don't need that attention. Church of Christ. [eyeroll]
This guy will take all baby "dedications" Jason

I was told axl broke his foot is that true? I'll be shocked if they make it to cincinnati by July 6th without killing each other. I was also told they have to ride in separate busses since they can't get along off the stage lol. Axl is insane. He gave an interview to rolling stone once when he beat the shit out of an ex girlfriend named Erin everly. The same Erin everly who is the daughter of the Don everly from the everly brothers. Also, the chick he wrote sweet child of mine for. He said the reason he beat her was for punishment. In a past life, axl claims they were Indians who were married and she drowned their kids so she needed to be punished lol. Axl rose half genius/half insane

• Good Morning, posters and Titty Sippahs.
  • 52°F in Johns Creek, GA. Clear. Visibility: about 40 miles. VFR.
  • Blood Sugar = 73.
  • Waiting on the grandkids. #3 in town for the weekend. Can't wait to see that boy.
  • QB might have the Flu. Achy.
  • Dark Magic tasting good. Need more.
  • Read thread. Likes applied.
  • At his death Elvis was worth about 5 million. His recordings sold for about 50 billion dollars.
  • At Liberace's death he was worth about 100 million.
  • Over.

We stayed in DuPont Circle, nice area. Check out Georgetown obviously. The crime and punishment museum was awesome, had all the serial killers stuff. Fords theater, see were Abe was hacked. Smithsonian was neat and free. 4 of them. Good pho everywhere.

Not sure I saw the crime and punishment museum. Thanks! I'll check that one. I'll hit Georgetown too.

Willy..

Adams Morgan area has some cool bars. Can get hipster-y but not entirely.

Agree on Georgetown rec. Cool place. Had a friend who lived for a while on Prospect St. near the stairs from the Exorcist. People do some pretty funny photo ops on those things.

In same vein, Old Town Alexandria is just a Metro trip away.

Spy Museum is cool but "expensive" relatively.

Zaytinya (Mediterranean place in Gallery Place/Chinatown area near Verizon Center), Mintwood (Adams Morgan), and Founding Farmers (Foggy Bottom/GWU/White House area) are a few of my favorite restaurants there.

Willy..

Adams Morgan area has some cool bars. Can get hipster-y but not entirely.

Zaytinya (Mediterranean place in Gallery Place/Chinatown area near Verizon Center) is one of my favorite restaurants there.

Meat guy at Whole Foods told me about Adams Morgan area. Thanks for the confirmation. But I do hate hipsters with a passion.

I'll check the restaurant out. I love Med. food.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT