ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

• Does Kentucky still have the Habitual Criminal law?
  • The shooter of the Texas Constable-Deputy may get the death penalty. Shot him in the back about 6 times. What kind of person does that?

Reactions: UKGrad93
OK, members of the D. I work with a Asian lady named Lori (go figure). We tease/flirt with each other when I work split shift. When I see her, I greet her as "Hey Lori, ready to be my future ex-wife?" Her response is "I'll be a lesbian before I marry you!" She's married, and her hubby is a good guy. For some reason, this week she has started to stick her tongue out at me after she gives me the lesbian response line.

Tonite, Bad Tee (me) noticed that she closes her eyes when she sticks her tongue out at me. I'm thinking if I can judge the distance properly next time she does that...I can nail her with a kiss AND slip her some tongue before she notices it. But her hubby IS a good guy (even tho she runs their house and their relationship), and even tho I'm a reprobate and a rapscallion...Good Tee would just be regretful if I did that.

So I'll leave it to the D. Good Tee or Bad Tee. Y'all be the judge. Here's the kicker. She's one of the rare Asian ladies that has kept her figure to be in her 40's. Stomach is flat, tits don't sag, and she has just enough hips and butt to prove she's a woman. If I can figure out the reason why she's sticking her tongue out at me...Bad Tee would win in a walkover!

None of my business, Ghost, but I gotta say it. From some of your posts I've read it seems to me that you tread pretty close to that sexual harassment line at times. Somebody someday is not going to think it's funny, and "I was just kidding" won't cut it. Just sayin'.

• Does Kentucky still have the Habitual Criminal law?
  • The shooter of the Texas Constable-Deputy may get the death penalty. Shot him in the back about 6 times. What kind of person does that?

Idk what that is, but my guess is "no" based on listening to DA Ray Larson complain about the catch and release prisons.

We can't enforce laws worth a lick, then we make more laws we can't enforce to help not enforce the previous ones we can't enforce. It's so stupid.

3 freshman at UK tried to rob a campus drug dealer. Dealer was 28, these pups were from Illinois. 2 pups pulled "weapons", demanded money, dealer pulls his weapon and uses it to kill one guy and wound the other. One of those pups was an honor student. Who does that? Smh.

Idk what happened to the third guy, but I assume he was the one crying in his mugshot, the other 2 photos looked like terrorists.

Don't hang around bad people, you'll get caught up.

Last edited:
Call him Lee-HAM the whole time and just act like an ignorant drunk uncle.

HEY LEEHAM DO YOU LIKE HAM?!!! HAHAHA JUST MESSING WITH YA BUDDY!!!

YKNOW LEEHAM THEM GIRLIES GONNA BE ALL OVER YOU WHEN THEY SEE YOUR NEW GLASSES BETTER GET SOME RUBBERS OR A BASEBALL BAT HAHAHAHHA JK WITH YA LEEHAM.

SAY LEEHAM WHATS THAT ON YOUR SHIRT? *flick* HAHAHAHA GOT YA HAHAHA

And that was the plan when he came here. He said as much. We kind of saw it even having 5 centers on that team. Wasn't ideal, but we pushed the tempo.

F I'm mad, and it's complicated because you can criticize Cal, I know, but I just want to know WHY. There's a reason for it. Only thing I can think of is maybe this showcases our guys better for the league. Pick n roll. Pick n roll. Grind it out. Grind it out. I think that's the reason. A more pro style offense.

THIS AINT THE LEAGUE. Most teams we play are not in our league but we help them hang around by not abusing them with our athleticism and deep bench. Not pressuring them into mistakes. Not making them do what we want then to do. It's frustrating.

That's why I was so excited when Cal did the Platoon stuff. He sold as an up tempo, run run run till you can't, we got many bodies to throw. LOL. Not exactly. Sigh.

Long day. Whew! Hit up 4 of 5 target breweries. Linked up with a old Army buddy. Gotta wait a few hours until the bus station opens. 49F out. Life is good.

I mean, this is the kind of day I want to have.

Hit a few breweries with an old friend and then take a Greyhound bus somewhere. I don't even need to know where the bus is going to end up.

Chilling at Broadway Brewhouse Downtown. Gonma drop a load, grab another craft beer and head over to Hattie B's for some almost authentic Nashville Hot Chicken. Sorry, Ghost, but I can't make Prince's this trip. Maybe on the return trip when I have a car.

Damn drank so much last night that I got the shakes today. Ugh.
Are you coming by to see me on this trip?

Idk what that is, but my guess is "no" based on listening to DA Ray Larson complain about the catch and release prisons.

We can't enforce laws worth a lick, then we make more laws we can't enforce to help not enforce the previous ones we can't enforce. It's so stupid.

3 freshman at UK tried to rob a campus drug dealer. Dealer was 28, these pups were from Illinois. 2 pups pulled "weapons", demanded money, dealer pulls his weapon and uses it to kill one guy and wound the other. One of those pups was an honor student. Who does that? Smh.

Idk what happened to the third guy, but I assume he was the one crying in his mugshot, the other 2 photos looked like terrorists.

Don't hang around bad people, you'll get caught up.
It's like Tuco said in The Good, Bad, and The Ugly
" if you're gonna shoot, then shoot. Don't talk about it!"
Gonna rob a dope dealer or eff with a terrorist, better be prepared to go all the way
Never give them a chance

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT