ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I told this story on here before. But on that same Greyhound trip to california, we had this little bastard. 40 yrs old at least. about 5 foot tall. Used the bathroom on the bus and absolutely procured the most astonishingly and disgusting smelling shit tha has ever graced my nose. It was so horrific, the damn bus driver had to pull over and air out the bathroom for about an hour. It was that bad.

I told this story on here before. But on that same Greyhound trip to california, we had this little bastard. 40 yrs old at least. about 5 foot tall. Used the bathroom on the bus and absolutely procured the most astonishingly and disgusting smelling shit tha has ever graced my nose. It was so horrific, the damn bus driver had to pull over and air out the bathroom for about an hour. It was that bad.

See, that is why I can never take a good crap on a plane! Always have this fear it's gonna be the worst crap of my life, and everyone is gonna know who dropped the massive stink bomb. With that said, the best craps are always the one right after a flight.

See, that is why I can never take a good crap on a plane! Always have this fear it's gonna be the worst crap of my life, and everyone is gonna know who dropped the massive stink bomb. With that said, the best craps are always the one right after a flight.

I always have those god awful sticky airplane shits. That's why i try to hold it as long as possible. Agreed with your end part. The best ones are always after you get off the plane.

I've never ridden a Greyhound bus. However, one time I was busted flat in Baton Rouge. Waiting for a train, in fact. I was feeling near as faded as my jeans until Bobby, a good friend of mine, thumbed a diesel down just before it rained. We rode it all the way to New Orleans.

That has to be lyrics to a song.

I've never ridden a Greyhound bus. However, one time I was busted flat in Baton Rouge. Waiting for a train, in fact. I was feeling near as faded as my jeans until Bobby, a good friend of mine, thumbed a diesel down just before it rained. We rode it all the way to New Orleans.
I took the train a few years ago with the family. We got a couple of small sleeper compartments, so that part was all good. The dining room was interesting though. To save space, they always seat 4 people to a table. So we were always paired with one stranger. Another table ended up with 4 guys that maybe 2 knew each other, otherwise, they were strangers to each other. One of those guys kept being rude to the crew (older black lady out of Chicago). Eventually, there was a small fight. Quiet the dinner theater on the train.

Maybe everybody who wants to ride the groundhound can all meet up and go as a pack? If the shit goes down we will be more prepared for survival. If shit popped off on the greyhound they would probably just shove me in the toilet or something, but if in had a pack with me I would hope that pack would help me. I want Mav, Don, Kaiz, and Willy because I think at least 2 of them would be packin, and willy is the unpredictable wildcard that just might bite someone's nutsack clean off, plus he's been in tense situations before. Kaiz and Mav are also really good with typing words, so I'm hoping they're good at speaking them, too, that way they could diffuse a situation before it gets rowdy.

I know we don't talk politics in the D, but, with this being an election year and all, I'd like to know what "freedom" means to you guys.

To me, freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose -- and nothing don't mean nothing y'all if it ain't free.
And freedom, oh freedom, well that's just some people talkin'

Maybe everybody who wants to ride the groundhound can all meet up and go as a pack? If the shit goes down we will be more prepared for survival. If shit popped off on the greyhound they would probably just shove me in the toilet or something, but if in had a pack with me I would hope that pack would help me. I want Mav, Don, Kaiz, and Willy because I think at least 2 of them would be packin, and willy is the unpredictable wildcard that just might bite someone's nutsack clean off, plus he's been in tense situations before. Kaiz and Mav are also really good with typing words, so I'm hoping they're good at speaking them, too, that way they could diffuse a situation before it gets rowdy.

I'm always packing...and I always carry a gun too.

Mash, you got that Shit right. I'll eat any mf'ers ball sack if they mess with you on that Greyhound.
[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][thumb2]:boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing::gun::gun::eyes::100points:

Billy Joe jumped off of that bridge on that fateful day because he was an avid reader of the D…and he just couldn't take reading about another mundane Speerz industrial league basketball game story. Sadly, that was long before the "ignore" feature was added to the catspaws. Legend has it that his suicide spurred on the implementation of said feature.

Damnit, Speerz! We're trying to SAVE lives around this joint!

never been on a Greyhound. Would enjoy the experience, though, I would think.

got estimate on a new fence for the back yard today. $6200-6500. I honestly expected something closer to $10k so that's not bad at all. 6 foot privacy fence for between a half and 3/4 acre yard. I'll take it.
Do it. You will need it in about 9 months.

I pee off of my deck at night sometimes if the QB is not looking. She would raise Hell.

I do the same thing and it's glorious. One of the first things I taught my son was his right to piss outside, as well as how to exercise that right with discretion as a gentlemen. I do not, however, allow him to piss of our deck because it's not his deck and that is my marked territory.

He can grow up, buy his own house that has a deck, and piss off of that.

got estimate on a new fence for the back yard today. $6200-6500. I honestly expected something closer to $10k so that's not bad at all. 6 foot privacy fence for between a half and 3/4 acre yard. I'll take it.

$6200-6500 is just a number. Are you sure it's a good deal? How can you be sure?

Some unsolicited recommendations for you to consider:

Don't skimp on lumber grade, fasteners, or gate hardware.

Do three rails and make sure they dig a minimum of 18-24" and set every single line post in concrete. And I don't mean fill the hole with dirt and put concrete around the top 4-6". They need to fill the hole with concrete and set the post down in it. Otherwise it's gonna look great for a year or two and then your posts will start sagging and leaning. This is even more true for your gate(s) going in to the back yard. Make sure they use heavy-duty gate hinges and latches. Same reason - you don't want that gate sagging after a year.

Gate on both sides? You doing decorative post tops or arches or anything like that?

I do the same thing and it's glorious. One of the first things I taught my son was his right to piss outside, as well as how to exercise that right with discretion as a gentlemen. I do not, however, allow him to piss of our deck because it's not his deck and that is my marked territory.

He can grow up, buy his own house that has a deck, and piss off of that.
I let my grandboys pee off of my deck. They love doing it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT