ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Speaking of which...I'd truly like to get into one honest fistfight before I get too old, because I know there's a surprising threshold of pain I can take (and deliver). When I rage, I go full-retard.
I bailed an older man out of jail once when I was working in Covington, Ky. A young guy picked a fight with the guy I bailed out. He was 55 or so. A stone mason.weighing about 160 pounds as I remember. He sent the younger man to the ER. Don't pick on a stone mason, KK.

Of course she's hot now. She isn't married yet. Look around and count all the chicks that stayed hot after marriage. It's a low number.

This man speaks truth. Ex-wifey was 128 lbs when we married. At her heaviest while we were together, she was 170. After we split up, she's back to around 135 and effing gorgeous. To this day, guy friends think I'm insane for divorcing her. I just smile at them sadly and remind myself "You guys are thinking with your small head. Try LIVING with her..."

Can't do it every time either. Too much salt, but damn do I love it.

I got a Jamaican buddy who grows callaloo in his back yard. I helped him cut some and he gave me a big bag of it. Man I love callaloo, I could eat it for every meal

How about the Jamaican beef patties? My lady friend's grandkids love mine, but for obvious reasons I have a light hand with the curry. Same with the jerk meats. We're going to Jamaica in 2017 and she's going to get jerk goat from a roadside shack (but I won't tell her until we finish eating it!)

How about the Jamaican beef patties? My lady friend's grandkids love mine, but for obvious reasons I have a light hand with the curry. Same with the jerk meats. We're going to Jamaica in 2017 and she's going to get jerk goat from a roadside shack (but I won't tell her until we finish eating it!)

dayyyum, smh. Sure wish I could eat that

We have had jerk chicken a few times. It is too good.

Are y'all really serious about ingesting the actual tail of an ox? I don't cull much, but I'd have to be pretty danged hungry to eat some hairy, thick-skinned fly-swatter.

Remember that old song "A Country Boy Can Survive"? Yeah, I'm still country. You skin the tail, chop it up in 3-4 inch sections (or just buy it at the grocery), marinate it overnight, then braise it, then simmer like Don's friend did (3-4) hours. Mine only end up fair since I can never get the hang of properly braising the ox tail before letting it simmer.

Remember that old song "A Country Boy Can Survive"? Yeah, I'm still country. You skin the tail, chop it up in 3-4 inch sections (or just buy it at the grocery), marinate it overnight, then braise it, then simmer like Don's friend did (3-4) hours. Mine only end up fair since I can never get the hang of properly braising the ox tail before letting it simmer.

Bingo.

haha, Mav thinking of road kill raccoon off the road kinda tail.

The one on the top row of the linky you posted -- the Infinity with the commercial grade conical burr. I'm salivating as I type.
Perfect.

You're ready young grasshopper. When you're sick of aeropressing-

Get this:

http://www.overstock.com/#/10336356/product.html

If I didn't McGuyver my Proline last weekend, this thing was on deck. Even though I could've talked the missus into allowing me to get the Wilfa or the Chemex Ottomatic.

Blu's recent return to the D right on the heels of my trip to Mouse-land got me to thinking about something. Blu is the Wendy of the D keeping us in check and the rest of us jackals are the Neverland Lost Boys who refuse to grow up.
The Lost Boys was the nickname of a group of dudes in my architectural studios at UK. So, 25 years later, I'm being grouped under this name again. Feels good.

I bailed an older man out of jail once when I was working in Covington, Ky. A young guy picked a fight with the guy I bailed out. He was 55 or so. A stone mason.weighing about 160 pounds as I remember. He sent the younger man to the ER. Don't pick on a stone mason, KK.

I don't pick on anyone...just waiting on the right douchebag to push me over the edge.

I always spy the width of a guy's knuckles. If it's a dude who you can see some wear and tear (or scars) on hands...stay away.

My oldest brother was a boxer (fought in GoldenGloves). He used to put the headgear on me and spar. When he tagged me a couple times, I'd go bananas and I'd load up some bombs that connected.

If you can throw a ball over 70mph, you can punch.

Reactions: UKGrad93
I loved Jamaica. Honeymooned there.

The weird thing is, amongst many, is seeing the amount of Irish and Chinese immigrants there. When you see many Asian guys or Gingers talking with that accent- it blurs everythin.

Pickapeppa sauce FTW.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT