ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

It seemed like "wrong on purpose" hit and then he was off the radar....I guess it was just from my perspective.

It's quite a risk to take knowing you're going to be made to look like an idiot is all I'm saying. Even if it didn't kill his scouting career, that WOP scarlet letter will be attached to his forehead for all of eternity....as far as BBN is concerned, anyway.

Did he ever express regret about doing it? Genuinely curious.

hehe, your pole is still up

latest
Hahaha [roll]Dude is effin huge.

Yes and No Willy. I can get you information because I work for them, but I get more information due to my responsibilities here.

But am little upset...You get Snoop Dog/Wiz K on 7-21. I love Snoop.

What do you want to know? I can get listings of upcoming for season there?

Hell yeah, hey folks, we finally got an INSIDER in the D League!!!!

That is awesome Blu. Sure, if you can get a list of lsitings that wouldn't be too much time off your hands, I would love one. I plan to hit a few shows this summer myself. I may very well go to the Snoop Dogg show. But doesn't Mr. Dogg go by Mr. Lion these days?

Happy belated Bd Willy! Hope you had a good day!

93: Where is this poll you speak of?

I'm obviously very very late to the party, is there a weight reduction contest going on in the D League? Props to you all. Takes dedication to lose that much weight. I would imagine that it's tough, but your body will thank you later.

Cold here this morning. Cannot wait for little warmth.

Have a good day all:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It's over on the rafters. A poll about how to make room for Bolden. Vote or don't vote. Make comments. Have fun.

Hot damn. made it to chicago, wedding in four days. bio-father-in-law just flipped out that two dads will be walking my woman down the aisle. funny how he conveniently disappeared for all the parts of her life when she actually needed help and support (both financially and emotionally).

Hot damn. made it to chicago, wedding in four days. bio-father-in-law just flipped out that two dads will be walking my woman down the aisle. funny how he conveniently disappeared for all the parts of her life when she actually needed help and support (both financially and emotionally).

Does your future father in law know that two dads can now marry. Guess he just needs more time, huh D2?

NBA expected to approve players wearing ads on the left shoulder of their jerseys beginning in 2017-18. Sonofabitch. Here we go. [eyeroll]

Why not? NASCAR does it with their cars.

I can't wait till NBA players have to record a commercial within in a 30 second time out.

Lebron: "Whenever I call a 30 second time out, I always freshen up with Old Spice. Old Spice, it's for real men"

There's still plenty of time Artoo. I'm not joking.

You take the blue, your life ends. You wake up in your bed and pretend that you're happy -- until sometime in the next 7.2 years when she bitterly divorces you and takes at least half your shit. But you take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and your life will be far better and richer because of it. Bitches man, they spend your money and they tell their friends everything. They also weaken legs.

All I'm offering is the truth.

haha you do speak the truth and i hear ya bro, but she's sooo hot...

she's got great character too, i'm not *that* shallow.

hey speers, I was just aggravatin' in Egg's "what's wrong with you" thread -- not tryin' to start no feud or nuthin'

I was gonna enumerate all my physical penance in that thread, but decided not to. It would've made headlines.

I smile through pain. Either that, or be addicted to Vicodin.

Speaking of which...I'd truly like to get into one honest fistfight before I get too old, because I know there's a surprising threshold of pain I can take (and deliver). When I rage, I go full-retard.

I'm a ninja in a 46 year-old architect's costume, lurking.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT