ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Willy, I take back my earlier suggestion that we trade Mississippi for Costa Rica. Those Costa Ricans are weird. The part that get's me is why he used a condom. I might not be a biology expert, but I've never heard for a carrot getting a dude pregnant. But oh well, #plannedparenthood. Here is the article:

"Surgeons at the San Juan de Dios Hospital in the capital city of Costa Rica removed a yuca (cassava rootor manioc) measuring 45 cm of length (about 18 inches) from the anal cavity of a 55-year old man, who is currently in stable condition.

According to a report filed by Manuel Estrada of daily tabloid Diario Extra, the patient was rushed to the emergency room after one of the two latex condoms wrapped around the Manihot esculenta, which had an estimated girth of eight centimeters (more than three inches), ripped inside him.

As previously reported by The Costa Rica Star, yuca and other tubers can grow to significant sizes with certain cultivation techniques."

http://news.co.cr/costa-rica-man-in...urce=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link

[roll]

That is amazing! Thanks for posting that.

I like the end where it describes the growth of the Yuca. hahaha

14600404787709_zpslctlyjre.png

@argubs2 this brilliance did not go unnoticed.

His second may even be more awesome. It has UK player dunking and shitting on an IU player haha

heard sturgills simpson;s new album front to back on a npr feed...man, he's evolving. metamodern sounds was a good exhibition of his abilities and direction he was going, a sailors guide to earth is an honest to god good album. encourage y'all to give it a listen. lots of motown background horn lines.

I keep hearing this dudes name but I have never heard his music. I keep thinking it will sound like some Mumford and sons bullshit.

Well, when I get home and vape some weed, I am going to listen to what LE posted, right before I watch The Legends of Tomorrow on CW channel. Starts at 8 p.m eastern standard time.

im gonna buy the LP on vinyl and do something very similar as soon as wife and kids are gone for a day.

heard sturgills simpson;s new album front to back on a npr feed...man, he's evolving. metamodern sounds was a good exhibition of his abilities and direction he was going, a sailors guide to earth is an honest to god good album. encourage y'all to give it a listen. lots of motown background horn lines.
I've listened to two of the songs that are on his website for the album. I've also listened to a lot of his other songs via youtube. Good stuff.

Willy, I take back my earlier suggestion that we trade Mississippi for Costa Rica. Those Costa Ricans are weird. The part that get's me is why he used a condom. I might not be a biology expert, but I've never heard of a carrot getting a dude pregnant. But oh well, #plannedparenthood. Here is the article:

"Surgeons at the San Juan de Dios Hospital in the capital city of Costa Rica removed a yuca (cassava rootor manioc) measuring 45 cm of length (about 18 inches) from the anal cavity of a 55-year old man, who is currently in stable condition.

According to a report filed by Manuel Estrada of daily tabloid Diario Extra, the patient was rushed to the emergency room after one of the two latex condoms wrapped around the Manihot esculenta, which had an estimated girth of eight centimeters (more than three inches), ripped inside him.

As previously reported by The Costa Rica Star, yuca and other tubers can grow to significant sizes with certain cultivation techniques."

http://news.co.cr/costa-rica-man-in...urce=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link
I am interested in the cultivation techniques......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT