ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I have had the worst ingrown toenail this week. Killing me.

WYKsxRl.jpg
That thing is NASTY. Get it the F out of here. Amputate it. Burn it. Do whatchya gotta do to make it be GONE.

High end bourbons have gotten so hard to find and the prices are ridiculous. But......just picked up a bottle of Stagg Jr. for $58. One of my absolute all time favorites...regardless of cost.

Cocktail hour will be extra special tonight.

Idk if I told y'all this, but the Lexington Legends are featuring a new fried bologna sandwich on glazed donut this year. I need to get there more often. They have 10¢ hot dog games weekly I think. What a place. It's got all the perks of real baseball, but it costs less and they aren't the Reds. It's a real win-win.

Hot dogs are now 39¢ every Tuesday. That's not quite 10¢ but it's still a great price for a hot dog.

Also you can bring your dog to every Thursday game.

April 22 is Demarcus Cousins bobblehead night.

The Legends are so much cooler than the Reds. I just wish they kept their old hats with the kentucky L on them. Those were classic and classy caps.

That atheist/agnostic thread is interesting.

"I believe but don't know what the hell I'm talking about"

VS

"I don't believe. I also don't know what the hell I'm talking about"

There will no doubt be some very pertinent knowledge dropped in that thread :100points:
I enjoyed reading about how supafuzz died and came back to life or whatever. Apparently he won some money for doing that.

I enjoyed reading about how supafuzz died and came back to life or whatever. Apparently he won some money for doing that.

Damn.

I'm writing this down right now in the campaign playbook for Willy 2016.

PEOPLE PEOPLE HERE YE HERE YE THE ALMIGHTY SAVIOR SIR WILLY4UK HAS DECLARED ANY PERSON WILLING TO OFF THY SELF WILL BE HASTILY BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE AND RECEIVE A 2017 CAMARO, 1 GOAT, 3 PIGS, AND 15 POUNDS OF METH WITHIN 5 BUSINESS DAYS UPON REVIVAL.

Put that on Facebook. Boom.

Lollll shit it is 2016, guys.

Damn.

I'm writing this down right now in the campaign playbook for Willy 2016.

PEOPLE PEOPLE HERE YE HERE YE THE ALMIGHTY SAVIOR SIR WILLY4UK HAS DECLARED ANY PERSON WILLING TO OFF THY SELF WILL BE HASTILY BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE AND RECEIVE A 2017 CAMARO, 1 GOAT, 3 PIGS, AND 15 POUNDS OF METH WITHIN 5 BUSINESS DAYS UPON REVIVAL.

Put that on Facebook. Boom.

Lollll shit it is 2016, guys.
[roll]

Man, I'lll do it myself for the 15 lbs of meth

Say that reminds me, how's your doggie doin' Kook?
deuce.jpg

She's a huge bitch with huge feet.

Gaining about 12 pounds a month and she's not even 5 months old and is tipping 54lbs.

Cute as hell. Goofier than our last one. Counter surfer. Voracious appetite.

Starting to get it. "It" meaning, not biting the kids. I posted a pic about 10 pages ago.

Kooky I saw that twitter pic of Penny and her big bro sitting in her crate. It was precious.

Dogs are cool, but I bet watching a kid grow up with a puppy is cooler. If I ever get a kid I might just get a pack of dogs and let him evolve as part of the pack.
My boy opened the crate and joined her. He won't leave her alone.

She's a sweetheart, but an uncoordinated oaf that unintentionally jumps and scratches him. Much crying. But he comes back for more.

Pitino says "live in the precious present". How can that be? There is no present - only the past and the future. What point in time would be the present? By the time I think of something it's already happened. Anything I plan to do is in the future.
I think about this crap in the shower, which is kind of sad. I used to think of pussy.
**** Pitino. Skunk-Weasel.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT